Today I Want This....

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
That interior is unreal. 😍
To be clear, he's had a year to work on it 😁. That is new vinyl seats, and he painted some stuff. Rebuilt the engine, and new tires. But that's about it.
PXL_20210703_154902964.jpg

PXL_20210703_163736256.jpg
He drove it in the parade this morning, with my kids and their cousins in the back. I have so much truck envy. Between driving in this and the Ecoboost Greatest Fails thread, I'm half considering cancelling my bronco order and going gladiator

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
To be clear, he's had a year to work on it 😁. That is new vinyl seats, and he painted some stuff. Rebuilt the engine, and new tires. But that's about it.
View attachment 138934

View attachment 138935
He drove it in the parade this morning, with my kids and their cousins in the back. I have so much truck envy. Between driving in this and the Ecoboost Greatest Fails thread, I'm half considering cancelling my bronco order and going gladiator
Well it's rad.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I would rock one of those Vettes, but if I had to choose, I think I would go with one of these:

Exorcist ZL1

View attachment 139200

But I wouldn't say no to a regular ZL1 either...

View attachment 139201

From a 2' level, those look pretty good? From a 5'+ level, I think those cars all got squashed by a giant stepping on the roof at the factory. Awesome power train in those cars.... I've just never warmed up to the 5th and 6th Gen cars other than their real powertrains

Coco

From a 2' level, those look pretty good? From a 5'+ level, I think those cars all got squashed by a giant stepping on the roof at the factory. Awesome power train in those cars.... I've just never warmed up to the 5th and 6th Gen cars other than their real powertrains
I can't do the brand new ones, they are HIDEOUS to me. This was the last nice looking Camaro to me.

Soooo Ugly!!
21 Camaro.jpg