Today I Want This....

4x4_Welder

Hagerty is running a promotion where if you spend an hour teaching someone how to drive a manual they'll send you a hat.

AaronPaige

Hagerty is running a promotion where if you spend an hour teaching someone how to drive a manual they'll send you a hat.
Is the cost of a new clutch really worth the free hat?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.

In!!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Holy hell…. If I didn’t have to redo a master bathroom already I’d have to go snag this….

1626581895969.png

The reclining seats to create little mullet

or Aquanet “claw” haired babies
1626581938317.png

that IS a real 85 mph speedo folks.

1626581973695.png

1626582008631.png

All 165 HP of Cross Fire Injection

1626582114339.png

38k original miles. This is BEFORE Marty traveled back in time.

this is the ONLY picture that exists of my ‘82 Z28. This was at my wedding in ‘91

IMG_1493.JPG

Last edited:

mbryson

Supporting Member
Didn't you just build your house? Why do you have to redo your bath already?

We moved in 14 months ago. Warranty is 12 months.... trying to work something out with the builder (not real optimistic but I need to give him a chance).

Shower pan is cracked or something. Our shower water is leaking into my daughters bedroom below. We've been using the guest bath/shower since Tuesday or so.
Update: General Contractor didn't really step up but did share his sub's numbers with me. Subcontractor is WAY willing to work with us. Expecting good results. They'll be out by mid-week and we can figure out how to move fwd

Do I dare go snag that '82 Z28? (where can I get an era correct mullet trucker hat? '82 is still Bee Gees/Queen/bell bottoms and such, isn't it?)

Last edited:

mbryson

Supporting Member
Holy hell…. If I didn’t have to redo a master bathroom already I’d have to go snag this….

View attachment 139326

The reclining seats to create little mullet

or Aquanet “claw” haired babies
View attachment 139327

that IS a real 85 mph speedo folks.

View attachment 139328

View attachment 139329

All 165 HP of Cross Fire Injection

View attachment 139330

38k original miles. This is BEFORE Marty traveled back in time.

this is the ONLY picture that exists of my ‘82 Z28. This was at my wedding in ‘91

View attachment 139332

I'm trying to buy this thing I guess.... My WIFE is going to go with me to look at it. Color me excited

1626975219558.png

(I wonder if I still have some cassettes kicking around?)