Today I Want This....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Thanks for finding that, it seems like a fair assessment. I kinda want two of them, bolted together with casters. My current welding table is usually a sheet of 3/16" sitting on top of sawhorses so this would be an upgrade. Also I think there are a bunch of solutions to cover it if you want to just throw crap on it temporarily.
There’s also this option.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
In the words of my late grandfather, " I wouldn't piss up it's ass if it's guts were on fire."
Way too much going on there to be reliable on a trail. I don't mind electric in concept, but it's gotta be simple and rugged before I'll give it a serious look.

Stoked to see them showing lots of footage of their "Super Villain" tearing up untracked ground though. Way to set a good example for the morons that are gonna buy this, Segway. Stellar work.

ID Bronco

Haters. :D

It may have problems, but if it holds together and has the quick acceleration of the electric it would be a hoot. EVERY manufacturer tears the ground up on all of their marketing. I can't imagine a Segway hipster/pansy being any bigger prick on the trail than a Can Am or Razor owner.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
My wife keeps telling me she wants a Honda Odyssey to haul the boys around in, and I'm resigned to the fact that that will probably happen. But I keep trying to sell her on a wagon, which she's not opposed too in concept, she's just opposed to in the ones that I keep suggesting, such as this:

1999 BMW 540i Sport Wagon 6-Speed

Last edited: