Tow Rig opinions needed

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Greg

I'll pass. I'd consider 2", but I like the way the truck currently sits. Plus, there's no reason to make it more difficult to tow. :)
alright, let me know if you change your mind.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wohoo!! I just got a Carfax report on it. Clean, clean & Clean! There have been 4 owners up to this point & no accidents.

Carfax is a pretty sweet tool.

Caleb

sweet...now ya just gotta get a trailer:D...then you'll be like me...setup but no rig to tow:rofl:...congrats...you'll love it

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Sweet! Do you have a trailer yet? BTW, Carfax blows. My Jeep comes up clean, even though it was totalled by an insurance company, bought back, and rebuilt at a body shop... My old POS Ford came back clean from Carfax too, but based on a couple spots on the ROOF that they didn't sand down the bondo very well, I know it was in at least one major accident. I hate carfax.

Greg

Admin
Well, I thought it was a done deal, but the Credit Union is whinning about the miles. They will only give me a Sig Loan @ 14%!! :rolleyes: I may not have a tow rig...... :(

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well, I thought it was a done deal, but the Credit Union is whinning about the miles. They will only give me a Sig Loan @ 14%!! :rolleyes: I may not have a tow rig...... :(

What a crock! Even the 14% deal is just plain nonsense. I'd switch Credit Unions... :rolleyes:

Good luck with'em. :(

Caleb

Originally posted by Herzog

What a crock! Even the 14% deal is just plain nonsense. I'd switch Credit Unions... :rolleyes:

Good luck with'em. :(

yup, I'd switch too...when I went into my CU to get a loan for my PS they were like, "WOW, thats a lot of miles"...I was like "Yup, now give me my money"...they pulled a book value and saw even with the miles it booked high and they said they would loan upto book value...go check out some other CUs...JMHO;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by supergper

they pulled a book value and saw even with the miles it booked high and they said they would loan upto book value...go check out some other CUs...JMHO;)
try Cyprus CU.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
We've financed four vehicles through America First and have always been happy. I financed one through University of Utah Credit Union once too. What Credit Union denied it?

Greg

Admin
Good ideas with the other CU. Mine is Utah Community Credit Union.

The person that ran the loan said that with the year & miles, they we're worried that thay couldn't get their money back, if the vehicle were repo'd. Great.... my CU thinks I'm trying to take them for $7k, while my credit history is perfect. Idiots.....

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

Just tell them the OD is broken thats what I did gave me the loan no prob. I just told them it had atleast 100k on it and that the OD was broken.

Utah Central Credit Union

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by trd270

Just tell them the OD is broken thats what I did gave me the loan no prob. I just told them it had atleast 100k on it and that the OD was broken.

Utah Central Credit Union

Great idea! I already have something else in the works though.... :D