Tow Rig Talk... Dodge Cummins - More power?

DToy

bryson said:
BTW...If anyone is interested, I was taught a trick that you can use on a stock tranny to make a torque converter lock-up control with just toggle switch and tapping into one of the factory Dodge PCM wires. You can lock it up anytime in 3rd or OD...and it is free!:suka:

I'm interested...I've heard that this is possible but haven't pursued it any further. Do you have a diagram or some instructions?

DToy

Gotta love the Cummins

Here's a video that you've gotta see if you haven't, a Ford F-350 vs. RX7, and yes, the ford is running a 12V Cummins: F-350 vs. RX7

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
DToy said:
I'm interested...I've heard that this is possible but haven't pursued it any further. Do you have a diagram or some instructions?
I am workin' on it....it is kinda tough when you are as slow as I am.
bigok.gif

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
DToy said:
Here's a video that you've gotta see if you haven't, a Ford F-350 vs. RX7, and yes, the ford is running a 12V Cummins: F-350 vs. RX7

Isn't that RMR? I think that is the truck from Wide Open Performance, A crew cab F-350 sitting on 36's that can pull under 12 in the quarter mile. 12v cummins....

Anyone else seen this truck....

Caleb

Jinx said:
Isn't that RMR? I think that is the truck from Wide Open Performance, A crew cab F-350 sitting on 36's that can pull under 12 in the quarter mile. 12v cummins....

no, thats not RMR...its Las Vegas Motor Speedway www.lvms.com

B-RAD

DToy said:
This is what I've been telling you guys. The guy in that Ford/cummins is Richard Madsen WIDE OPEN PERFORMANCE did alot of the work on that truck. If you want to have a hot rod desil go see Zane Koch or K.C Charington at wide open Performance (801)233-1111

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Jinx said:

some of the young guys that live in my neighborhood told me about truck. They say its just insane. I was told he ran in the 11's and had no cage so they booted him.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
James K said:
some of the young guys that live in my neighborhood told me about truck. They say its just insane. I was told he ran in the 11's and had no cage so they booted him.

thats the same truck... :D

My old roomate has had wide open do some extensive work (lift, tires, exhaust, chips, gauges, etc) on his truck and couldn't be more happy about the experience or outcome.

The boyz down there are great to work with, answer questions and let you know options. :cool: