Tow Rig Talk... Dodge Cummins - More power?

Caleb

James K said:
Is it a boat or a truck :rofl:

yeah no kidding...on the boats where I used to work we would burn on average 25 gallons per hour per motor and some boats have 4 motors:eek:

B-RAD

I'm tellin ya go talk to Zane at Wide open Performance they have all the hot rod cummins powerstroke duramax answers 8585 south sandy parkway Sandy Utah 84070 (801)233-1111 They do trannie mods exhaust injectors turbos anything you want to make your desil rip..

Suka please 2hrs and 45 min from moab to your house I live off 114th south I saw you in Moab and you did'nt pass me. 3hrs moab to Sandy

Caleb

B-RAD said:
I'm tellin ya go talk to Zane at Wide open Performance they have all the hot rod cummins powerstroke duramax answers 8585 south sandy parkway Sandy Utah 84070 (801)233-1111 They do trannie mods exhaust injectors turbos anything you want to make your desil rip..

Suka please 2hrs and 45 min from moab to your house I live off 114th south I saw you in Moab and you did'nt pass me. 3hrs moab to Sandy

Wide Open Performance does some trick stuff with boats (thats the place right?)...they always have sweet boats out front...

S

sukaB

Brett said:
I've done it in 2 hr 30 min before........it's possible, trust me

Thanks Brett

I was just getting ready to say bull**** cause that's not even a good time during traffic and such..
If I left at 12am alone I bet I would be around 2-1/2hrs-no stops..
Ask Marc or Kevin Hawkins, JC they'll tell you I don't lie....

What you drivin a FORD...
Would you like to tow with us next time we go jeepin?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
sukaB said:
Thanks Brett

I was just getting ready to say bull**** cause that's not even a good time during traffic and such..
If I left at 12am alone I bet I would be around 2-1/2hrs-no stops..
Ask Marc or Kevin Hawkins, JC they'll tell you I don't lie....

What you drivin a FORD...
Would you like to tow with us next time we go jeepin?
3.5 is plenty fast for me. Tickets cost too much for me.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Power Edge makes 3 different products...

EZ- gets you 65hp, designed for towing, installs in minutes (literally, I did one in 10 mins, hood up to hood closed...:D)

EZ Pulse- 4 settings, 60-110 hp, 180-300 ft/lbs, 1/2 install (never installed one of these) Requires EGT

Comp- 5 settings, 60-130 hp, 150-350 ft/lbs, (installed them in under an hour), EGT required, in cab adjustable.

Need more info... ask.... I have installed and sold quite a few of these over the past few years... :D

Another thing with all these diesel mods... GET GAUGES!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
sukaB said:
Thanks Brett

NP....I can say that I average around 3 hours to get there...

longest it's takin' me to get there was 6 hours.....stopped to help some guys from the midwest the somehow tossed all their V belts off their Monte Carlo....remind me to never do that again.....that thing had the weirdest setup ever and ever bolt that held the alternator and power steering pump on was torqued down at like 200 foot pounds! :eek:

S

sukaB

Brett said:
NP....I can say that I average around 3 hours to get there...

longest it's takin' me to get there was 6 hours.....stopped to help some guys from the midwest the somehow tossed all their V belts off their Monte Carlo....remind me to never do that again.....that thing had the weirdest setup ever and ever bolt that held the alternator and power steering pump on was torqued down at like 200 foot pounds! :eek:

Anytime I bring a chick I'm around 3hrs as well...
I GOTTA PEE
The Dodge gets pissed cause she just wants to run................

Brett

Meat-Hippy
sukaB said:
Anytime I bring a chick I'm around 3hrs as well...
I GOTTA PEE
The Dodge gets pissed cause she just wants to run................

Forgot this part.....If I am following Cody, it would take about 5 hours.....he's worse than a girl......hopefully, now, with his Dodge, it'll be back down to 3 hours :D