Tried to go up the Constrictor tonight, there was a broken Toyota in the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyota crawlin

I'll assume, since you're a Slick Rock Punk AND a member of Rock Crew, that you are referring to your buddy leaving the truck on the trail (which sucks but hey, it happens) and NOT the tree-saver comment (which is sh*tty, and no good at all)? ;)

I'm sure the winch cable was just a e brake he had rocks blockin the tires.. But anyways whats up taco?

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
"Pics?" "Plates?" The idea of reporting a fellow wheeler makes me sick.

I have no problem reporting a d-bag "fellow wheeler" if it's deserved... not sure this qualifies but I've reported more than one person driving off trail, into Forest Lake, around road closed signs, etc. I have zero tolerance for d-bagery

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Sucks the trail was blocked, sucks that your (toyota crawlin & others) friend had a shitty series of breakage. The fire thing sucks too, but hey let's call it a lesson learned. Now, let's all be friends. :p

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I can't belive no one has called BS. Everyone knows Toyotas never break!!! I therefore refuse to believe any of this story, fire, winchin on a tree or any other part of it. Most likely made up by some stupid Jeep owner. I hate those guys.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
"Pics?" "Plates?" The idea of reporting a fellow wheeler makes me sick.

Why do you assume I was asking to 'report' anyone? I happen to know a good chunk of the FJ60 owners in this valley and was hopeful a pic could help me collect the other side of the story. I've already talked to the owner and its just that, broken with no way to move it short of damaging it further, the rest has already been said.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I can't belive no one has called BS. Everyone knows Toyotas never break!!! I therefore refuse to believe any of this story, fire, winchin on a tree or any other part of it. Most likely made up by some stupid Jeep owner. I hate those guys.

:rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm sure the winch cable was just a e brake he had rocks blockin the tires.. But anyways whats up taco?

that changes things a little. :D but still. :D

Not much man, just working on the Hate Tank, and babysitting drilling rigs in Vernal. Now that EJS is over I'll be getting to work on a buggy finally.

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Does it? How do you feel about "TRAIL CLOSED" signs? Happily, nothing rising to that level has occurred here, and Kurt already responded. :D

Yeah, no trail closures on this yet but I know you guys will keep working on it. Please keep everyone up to date on this private forum.

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Why do you assume I was asking to 'report' anyone? I happen to know a good chunk of the FJ60 owners in this valley and was hopeful a pic could help me collect the other side of the story. I've already talked to the owner and its just that, broken with no way to move it short of damaging it further, the rest has already been said.

Ah, you are right Kurt, I must have had you pegged wrong.

richpblaze

Well said

Sucks the trail was blocked, sucks that your (toyota crawlin & others) friend had a shitty series of breakage. The fire thing sucks too, but hey let's call it a lesson learned. Now, let's all be friends. :p

We all need to work together on ALL of these issues. No need for a bashing thread even though I was not invited to said trail run and I am kinda pissed about it. Let's all be friends. :D

brian r

Fine rich,i invite you to go with you guys this weekend...ok.... im down for another run up the nest.ill leave my fire skills at home tho.:D

toyota crawlin

Mrs. "Voteban" you are a True Prick!!! Found your post on Naxja... I hope you never break down on the trail 4 posting crap like this Here it what he said.. " If somebody felt like getting back at this guy for being retarded and blocking a trail, go ahead, half of his rear end is laying on the ground along with a tire / beadlock. You could really mess up his day, just like he messed up my night. Jerk." So Who's the douche??

Status
Not open for further replies.