U4WDA Winter Rodeo...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Greg
WHAT??! Whats the info on the Fight? At the Rodeo? Who with? :confused:

I wanna hear more! :D

Von was having a discussion with a group of people and it seemed rather heated. There were a number of folks 'conveniently' located in case things got interesting for him....

S

sukaB

Skychrome couldnt smack himself......
Yah he did beat the sheet out of me in the I showed up with the best hoopty award....
Second of all I love smackin people no matter who it is......
There was someone there i will smack for free.
swamp dog pee'd on a BFG---good boy.....
Greg you were hiking----as if......i could have used a spotter...
You would have gotten a trophy........

grinch

inner city redneck
Today was fun but kinda sucked for me.... I managed to spin a rear hub on my FF 20 rear in the barrel race then I was the jacka$$ who managed to break the knuckle off my dana 44 about 1/2 hour into the day....
Oh well... Im taking donations for 60's I think i really need em:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by grinch
Today was fun but kinda sucked for me.... I managed to spin a rear hub on my FF 20 rear in the barrel race then I was the jacka$$ who managed to break the knuckle off my dana 44 about 1/2 hour into the day....
Oh well... Im taking donations for 60's I think i really need em:D

That was you!!

Shoot I taked to you but had no idea that was you.

grinch

inner city redneck
Its ok you didnt know it was me..... I dont know who i am half the time. I should do better at introducing myself. I reconised quite a few rigs from pics on here but havent been wheeling with most of ya before so we have never met. Next time I will be more social. I promise. There was also a little tension between the one of the jeepers guys and one of the yota guys. I am a jeepers guy but think it was pritty stupid. Alot of missunderstanding and a few hot heads.... I hate drama I would rather just wheel. If I wanted to get into a fight I would go to a hill billy bar!!!!
Any how All in all it was fun. Now I have to figure out if I really want to fix the narrow track 44 and 20 (You can only run a 35 tire with them but man I cant belive how well I have gotten these axles to preform.) Or maybe go a little Wider with a FSJ rear 20 and a scout 44 that I already have(This would be a cheep swap cuz all the gears and lockers from the axles I have would swap over. I would only need to buy a FSJ 20).
I am also taking donations for 60's I think I really need them.....
If only i could make about 3 or 4 grand somhow.......

S

sukaB

44 front eight lug and 60 with it 4:10 gears all complete 650 for both..

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
excuse me, ..... team white trash REPRESENT!!! ....
I got the slowest time on the hill climb 4.5 min. Von won the un-ofisial? fast time of 12 seconds. I had no idea that stuck SOB with no pass tire was an RME member. I got pics and video of it. I'll try and upload today.
Rattlesnake and tthe rodeo was a SCREAMING good time for me :)
Here is the only pic I have uploadable right now
rattle snake carnage count.....
four lost wheelers, me-blacksheep-Riley-that old man in the red jeep. oh and brandons dog had a good time untill the very end of the day. R.I.P :(
Shawn bentt a rim , stock cherokee bout busted taking the easy line. I almost rolled , brandon scratched the "customers jeep" thats all he said all day. "i'm wheeling my customers jeep"

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
oh and suka started two trends, one was the fast hill climb, and the other was the jeep high centering hill. where he got hella high centered :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Skyetone
Who had the other video camera

I had one over at the convention... got some decent vid of the two fullisize rigs on their side. Wish I had a little more.

I gotta give props to that dude in the brand new Rubicon. We called him up an hour before and told him to cruise out there. He showed up in a 4 day old Jeep and spanked alot of people, he took 4th in the points... WOW...:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Jeremy
Who's the asshat wearin shorts in January? "Peace man, where's the bonfire, I'm gettin goose bumps!":D :D ;) :eek:

The one in Skychromes picture? That is sukaB...:D

But hey, why not? I was in a T-shirt all day.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yea it's a scary warm winter. just enough mud for fun :)
On rattle snake there was another guy with a video camera. My team white trash camera crew got a little over an hour worth of video. and the following pics.

Last edited: