U4WDA Winter Rodeo...

marvin

ZINGER
I'll be getting some more video on sat, Ray said he wanted to go back out there on sat, so I'll be using the same tape, depending on if he has sat off, we will know on friday

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by mbryson
Oh, and I need to publicly thank Shawn for the wash job on the drivers side rear door, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WASH THE REST OF THE JEEP, THOUGH?????......

I washed the left side too,, did you not see the yellow puddles:eek:

sukaB

Banned
If blackey is going we are hittin MOAB or desert mountain.

I took shay whitey customer's TJ up the 15 point extra credit.
And made it.......Anarchy rigs rock....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn

I washed the left side too,, did you not see the yellow puddles:eek:

Wow, the paint is coming off.......

First your Cruiser gets my Cherokee pregnant and then you whiz on it and take the paint off......and I so carefully bent your wheel back into shape....

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here are a couple more pix.

first is of me in my newly purchased YJ. it has 2 inch body and 3 inch suspension. I am going to get rid of the body lift and put some shackles on it for now. I was very pleased with it's performance. gee.....I make this thing look small too.... :)
mynewrig.jpg

second is of Larry Olsen's daughter and her friend wheeling the snot out of this baby bronc with a james duff lift and lockers front and rear. through their ramblings they managed to shoot out one of those cute u-joints on that dana 25 TTB axle.

larrysdaughterswheeling.jpg

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
What kind of offspring we get out a testosterone built Chevotauiser like that and a cute little station wagon remains to be seen, but I think they had fun and I've noticed my rig getting a little heavier lately and being kind of tempermental......:D :D

How's your paternity coverage on your auto policy, Shawn?

When you mate a chevy and a toyota you end up with a sterile hybred that cannot reproduce. Kind of like a mule.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by bobdog
What kind of offspring we get out a testosterone built Chevotauiser like that and a cute little station wagon remains to be seen, but I think they had fun and I've noticed my rig getting a little heavier lately and being kind of tempermental......:D :D

How's your paternity coverage on your auto policy, Shawn?

When you mate a chevy and a toyota you end up with a sterile hybred that cannot reproduce. Kind of like a mule.

LOL......But is it as useful as a mule? Probably be at least as tempermental.....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
how old is she?? My kinda of woman now that I am single again.

She was in the 17-18 range, a darn good wheeler in that Bronco2. She walked right up the obstacle I was judging :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Wanker Delux

Toyota + Chevrolet = Toilet

Thats a good way to get Shawns cruiser on your hood.:D

Its "Toylet"...not Toilet... its a class thing..those without can't pronounce it correctly...:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
sorry i couldn't remember where that last one was. you should coax his ass into taking you to 5 mile. I'll probably take his bro weston with me, so i don't die alone.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
sorry i couldn't remember where that last one was. you should coax his ass into taking you to 5 mile. I'll probably take his bro weston with me, so i don't die alone.

Here is the other post:

http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2291

So your a freind of Wart's eh? Wart is a cool kid, you ought to come wheelin' with us. Didn't I see your Sammy up AF with Wart last fall? Mabey not. Anyways...Spunk doesn't want to wheel his truck until the fuel injectin is all debugged and water tight. He could hop in mine but I broke an axle last week and won't have it fixed by Saturday. What is your name? I'll have to tell Spunk I talked to you.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
My name is Jason Goates, yes it was my samurai. it now has 8"s of lift and 32's. i was chilin' at their house just now. Me and wart go way back to kinergarten. I'm helping him bob his bed and paint his truck. and when ever it goes down, helping with his lift.