U4WDA Winter Rodeo...

grinch

inner city redneck
Thanks for the pic sky..... I wonder if my friends will ever let me live that one down.... I guess it just goes on the list of rolling in the E center parking lot before tuff truck comp, Driving on my friends cinder block wall and nocking it over, Driving up a telephone poll and rolling off it, Pulling on top of a car and having the roof cave in and send me into a roll.....
Maybe I should just learn how to drive.......:D
Oh ya and for all of you saying you have the ugliest rig out there I think I take the cake... good thing its not a beauty contest...

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Yeah, that's me and my rear driver side spring. Thanks to everyone for helping me get it back in place and up the trail.

My only consolation is that I was attempting one of the harder lines on Rattlesnake's waterfall. Breakage is bound to happen!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yea campin roasting marshmellow, waiting for the jeepies to get through the "hard line" :) lets not turn this toatal smack B. stick to the facts, your junk wasn't there to drive and thats why you sucked on rattlesnake right? where's riley's pics? send em my way, I'll scan em.

xjc

I give up :(
It was a blast, I had a great time even though my bro spence left before I even got there:mad:

Can't blame him though. I took sixth with a -5 and spence deffinately wouldn't have been in front of me with his open diff TJ. This was the first competition I have ever seen and now I feel like I need a tube buggy so I can play at more of these things.

My super weak XJ with worn out 31 AT's did pretty damn good.

I want to thank all the oganizers and volenteers who put this thing together. It was obviously a lot of work and time involved. Let me know if I can help next year. I'll be bringing all my freinds to this next year.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Skyetone
yea campin roasting marshmellow, waiting for the jeepies to get through the "hard line" :) lets not turn this toatal smack B. stick to the facts, your junk wasn't there to drive and thats why you sucked on rattlesnake right? where's riley's pics? send em my way, I'll scan em.

:D :D :D :D

<edit> for the health and welfare of all members of the board, I have removed my brand vs brand statements </edit>

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Oh, and I need to publicly thank Shawn for the wash job on the drivers side rear door, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WASH THE REST OF THE JEEP, THOUGH?????......

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Let's break it down shall we??

Let's see how much this whole Rodeo really means in the Real World.

1) The slow hill climb. This just shows how slow you can go. Is there any technical areas here? no. Just let the clutch out and eat your lunch.

2) Blind Fold Corse. Hummm ya, that might help ya on Hell's Revenge :rolleyes:

3) Barel Race. I guess if you were desert racing this might be of some good...

4) The Techical Corse. Ya, the best event of the day and the only crorse that did challange every rig. However!! Unless you went up the 15 point Bonus line,,, there is no bragging rights here.

hummmmm.

I had fun, and that's all I cared about.

Why are we on the Jeep vs Toy thing again?:(

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn

1) The slow hill climb. This just shows how slow you can go. Is there any technical areas here? no. Just let the clutch out and eat your lunch.

4) The Techical Corse. Ya, the best event of the day and the only crorse that did challange every rig. However!! Unless you went up the 15 point Bonus line,,, there is no bragging rights here.

hummmmm.

Oh, yeah, FUN.....that's why we do this.....Look if a cruiser and a 'Jeep' {some don't think this is a Jeep and I'm cool with that} can snuggle like this, can't we all just get a long?

Cherokee-Cruiser--Easy_does_it.jpg

What kind of offspring we get out a testosterone built Chevotauiser like that and a cute little station wagon remains to be seen, but I think they had fun and I've noticed my rig getting a little heavier lately and being kind of tempermental......:D :D

How's your paternity coverage on your auto policy, Shawn?

Hey!---we've got to make the red bed of the tow rig match the other color---get some cheap single stage paint and call me.....

Last edited:

grinch

inner city redneck
How in the HELL did you make a different obstical right there that was good enough to break the axle?
Im an idiot thats the only way to explain it....
Really I was trying to go up that little narrow shoot in that wall of dirt and had way to much skinny pedal going with the wheel turnd. Blew a u joint and granaded both shafts and in turn ripped the knuckle in 2....oops.....

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn

hummmmm.

ok, killjoys!! for the sake of the board, I have removed my offensive brand vs brand statements.

ya can't knock a guy for taking a few minutes to enjoy a little victory. Shawn's right, it really doesn't mean much in the whole scheme of things, but I got to take the bragging rights when I have the chance! With this crowd, there isn't going to be many times when I'm actually on top. :)

marvin

ZINGER
I had the other video camera out on rattlesnake if you want to know, and I got alot of good stuff from the rodeo, if someone has the ability to down load some pics off of it I'd be glad to let them use it, 230-8926

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by marvin
I had the other video camera out on rattlesnake if you want to know, and I got alot of good stuff from the rodeo, if someone has the ability to down load some pics off of it I'd be glad to let them use it, 230-8926

RP, I'll be stoppin by soon to get the trany, make me a copy of the Video and email me some pics.

Dude!:p