Central Utah Upcoming trip: San Rafael Swell this weekend; Jan 11-12

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
All this snow delayed shipments to my work until tomorrow. Which means I have to work now :(

I'm possibly in the same boat. I'm waiting on a freight shipment that will take just 10 minutes to unload... however the trucking company is saying it could be as late as 7pm as they are not even starting to send out their drivers until now :eek:

sixstringsteve

Eric and I don't care if we leave at 6 PM or 8 PM. It'll be dark at camp either way. Keep us posted Kurt. If you really want to go, we don't mind waiting 'till you're done. if you think it'd be better to sit this one out, the two of us will leave at 6.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Eric and I don't care if we leave at 6 PM or 8 PM. It'll be dark at camp either way. Keep us posted Kurt. If you really want to go, we don't mind waiting 'till you're done. if you think it'd be better to sit this one out, the two of us will leave at 6.

Cool, I'll let you know for sure one way or the other by noon. They said they will have an idea as to when I'll see my load by then. I just unloaded a couple pallets from a different vendor (ARB was my early one today :cool:) and it was snow-wheeling with my forklift. I'm going to have to linconln-lock the front diff :eek:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Doesn't ARB make air lockers for the Toyota forklifts? ;)

I'm going to have to look into that, its seriously miserable. One you get a 500+ lb pallet on the front its fine but unloaded it slips and slips everywhere. I've had it stuck really bad once in the sand, it took us nearly 3 hours to un-stick it, ended up digging it out and pulling it with my FJ40. Yes, I no longer take it on sand, grass/dirt however is legit :D

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Work, huh..

I almost credited him with having more sense than we do, but since it's due to work, nah..

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Don't wait for me. Still no exact ETA on my shipment. As of current its on the truck but they are in SLC working their way south. Dispatcher is saying no sooner than 5pm, no later than 7:30 :eek: By the time I shut the doors and get to Cabelas it would be 8:30'ish or later :(

What I'll do is call once I know what my situation is.

sixstringsteve

Sounds good. Im going to push the meeting.time back to 7:00 at cabelas anyway. I've got a clunk in the front end that.I have to track down before I leave.

sixstringsteve

i got a new catalytic converter today, the welds are still hot. they'll probably be cooled by the time we leave though. I'll have to find something to weld in the mean time.