Vehicles that can carry 3 car seats and gear?

sixstringsteve

I think it's time someone on RME gets an E-series van. You sound like the perfect candidate. :) Supposedly they handle really well once they've got a lift on them. Seriously.

600_Ciccone_new_1.JPG

396_Baumgratz_1.JPG

They even have a solution for my RV needs.

396_Longo_1.jpg

Depending on whether or not I get an RV, a trailer, or a 5th wheel, a 4x4 e series conversion is definitely a possibility for me.

Last edited:

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
I think it's time someone on RME gets an E-series van. You sound like the perfect candidate. :) Supposedly they handle really well once they've got a lift on them. Seriously.

I am fully on board with the E350. I have even came up with the project name Monster Van. I have found a couple on KSL that have already been 4x4 converted I wanted to go check out, but my wife is completely against this idea.

sixstringsteve

you could fit so much stuff in there. Maybe you could convince her that it's big enough for her to sleep inside it, then she won't need to use a tent.

Marsh99

you could fit so much stuff in there. Maybe you could convince her that it's big enough for her to sleep inside it, then she won't need to use a tent.

I really think that she is against an E350 because she grew up in a big family with 6 kids. My wife and her sisters are always talking how they have a big family but never had to use a HUGE Cargo van. They were a yukon XL and a minivan family and apparently giant Vans are embarrassing.

Houndoc

600_Ciccone_new_1.JPG

396_Baumgratz_1.JPG

They even have a solution for my RV needs.

Depending on whether or not I get an RV, a trailer, or a 5th wheel, a 4x4 e series conversion is definitely a possibility for me.

One of those would be cool! Especially if someone would make a diesel version.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
ARP head studs, egr delete, HD head gasket and 6.0's are as good and reliable at making big, safe power as any other motor from that era. (These are all thing most big diesel tuners do to any big built diesels regardless of brand).

Problem is most people don't do that.
They are so much more refined than the 7.3 in term of tech.

shortstraw8

Congrats thats awesome, my family is pretty notorious for twins both my mom and dads side I lucked out and never had twins.
But I did/do haul around my two + someone else, I have been watching a friends two sons one is four months and my kids two car seats, and the new born seat, fits fine in our 2015 Subaru Outback where it would not have in our 2007 Grand Cherokee. So if it is just dirt roads it is a great option, it actually is a little better off road than the GC was, I just miss the Hemi, also the OB gets great MPG's, in city around 25.

Depending on your year of 4runner though, they seemed to have about equal space when we were looking, the Tundras had tons more space, and Cummins had even more space (one day) but for us not the option (price, MPG) we needed.

Also not sure on the option but my dads Yukon has second row captains chairs, so when we get together he usually hauls 5 of the grandkids just fine, it is easy in and out and real comfortable to go hunting in as we are all
6'+ and 200+lbs.

Marsh99

The Twins were born on New years eve! Gotta love the tax credit I will get on that for them being around for a couple hours in 2015 :)