What are you listening to?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
We’re going!!!

Today my wife called me and let me know that she won 2 nights hotel, 2 plane tickets, and 2 vip concert passes for Blink 182!

Any of you guys who know me well will also know that Elaina is freakishly luckily. I’m serious, she is constantly winning things.

:cool:

Right on!!

Tonkaman

We’re going!!!

Today my wife called me and let me know that she won 2 nights hotel, 2 plane tickets, and 2 vip concert passes for Blink 182!

Any of you guys who know me well will also know that Elaina is freakishly luckily. I’m serious, she is constantly winning things.
It’s happening!! The openers are all done, we’re just waiting for Blink to hit the stage now! IMG_4852.jpeg

Zombie

Random Dead Guy

A friend sent me this last night... HUGE talent. I can't believe I wasn't already listening to these guys.
It's like freeform Jazz and Metal had some kind of a bizarre double 8 string love child - and I'm totally into it.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Metal + Orchestra = Art

Are you familiar with the band Therion?

They began in the late '80s as just another run-of-the-mill Swedish death metal band, and their first two albums reflect this style. Starting with their third album (Symphony Masses: Ho Drakon Ho Megas), they slowly began incorporating some classical music (among many other elements). On their next album (Lepaca Kliffoth), they experimented further, essentially cutting all ties with their death metal beginning.

For their fifth album (Theli), they went full-tilt and incorporated two choirs plus lots of classical elements. This is where the band truly hit their stride, and their popularity soared. They continued this winning formula for at least the next decade, incorporating entire string orchestras with their music. This is the era I suggest you check out, if you're curious.

Tonkaman

I’ve been thinking to Usana 3 times in the last week.

DAY 1: Sum 41, Simple Plan , and The Offspring (canceled due to lightning)

Day2: Anberlin, This Wild Night, Mayday Parade, and Yellowcard,

Day 3: Bleeders, and FOO FIGHTERS.

Foo fighters was tonight and I had pit passes. It was AMAZING!! Seriously one of the best concerts I’ve ever seen