What are you listening to?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

Great song, I LOVE this performance though.

Such a great voice! Pretty cool when a voice and an acoustic guitar is PLENTY to fill the song. Is this song as simple as it sounds or is she a master and just makes it seem simple? I like the "new" country version by Luke Combs but this just tells you his is just a cover. :D (I've had people tell me he "owns" the song now.... on the basis of "Hurt" by Johnny Cash and such)

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Such a great voice! Pretty cool when a voice and an acoustic guitar is PLENTY to fill the song. Is this song as simple as it sounds or is she a master and just makes it seem simple? I like the "new" country version by Luke Combs but this just tells you his is just a cover. :D (I've had people tell me he "owns" the song now.... on the basis of "Hurt" by Johnny Cash and such)

Huh. I don't hate it, but yeah.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
The internet recommended this to me today:

The Used were never really my particular taste in early '00's Utah punk, I was more of a The Contingency Plan, The Sugarland Run, and The Moshmellows kinda guy. But I saw The Used quite a few times at shows when other bands were playing with them. So, this brought back some good memories of my ill spent youth. Can't believe that this song came out 21 years ago...

Jesser04

The Used were never really my particular taste in early '00's Utah punk, I was more of a The Contingency Plan, The Sugarland Run, and The Moshmellows kinda guy. But I saw The Used quite a few times at shows when other bands were playing with them. So, this brought back some good memories of my ill spent youth. Can't believe that this song came out 21 years ago...
that’s an amazing album big fan.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

Dude I have a contingency plan shirt in a box somewhere. I loved their guitar work