What are you listening to?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Again, I'm not sure if "my musical taste matches a bunch of fourteen year old girls" is the flex you think it is, but as you say, to each their own. :D
This will be my last post in this thread, only because the 14 year old girl thing doesn't really hold up anymore and I'm here to educate. Also even if it were the case I wouldn't care as I like what I like.
1701302223931.png

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
This will be my last post in this thread, only because the 14 year old girl thing doesn't really hold up anymore and I'm here to educate. Also even if it were the case I wouldn't care as I like what I like.
View attachment 167099
White, poor, suburban, millennial, Democratic women. Not sure if that's better than "14-year old girls". 🤣

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I’m disappointed in you. You’re nearly mainstream with those artists. I thought you liked your music like you like your cars. Artists that nobody else has ever heard of
I'm ashamed myself. In my dotage I've become complacent. I even found myself listening to U2 the other day! It wasn't even Passengers, but the remaster of The Unforgettable Fire....
I'll do better, I swear!

Oh man I’m a sucker for Lana 🤤
Dude...dude. I know. 😉

STAG

On my grind
Are these graphs from Spotify or similar? (I still buy my music on MP3.... not quite 8 track but likely behind the times. Bonus is, no commercials, no data coverage required)
Mine is YouTube, but yeah the others are Spotify.

And I’m commercialless too and can have the option of downloading songs for when out of data service but yeah they aren’t “owned” like buying them. Just a lease 😂

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
View attachment 167099

Based on the people I know who attend TS concerts, liberal white suburban moms is exactly who the main audience is. As confirmed by the chart.
I can’t believe the amount of money they spend to see TS. Blows my mind. Also makes me think their husbands make waaaaay more money than I do.

However, I think TS has done a great job of staying grounded as she famed. I believe her to be authentic. The small things she does (photos with fans in the park, honest comments on stage, etc) make her a woman of the people.

It’s also amazing that she performs rain or shine. I don’t think many artists would continue in some of the weather she has had.

Tonkaman

I had to look up how to find this stuff. Honestly I was surprised to see my list, but even more surprised how much it had changed since last year. The only artist that stayed in my top 5 was Slipknot.

IMG_6262.jpeg
IMG_6263.jpegIMG_6264.jpeg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I had to look up how to find this stuff. Honestly I was surprised to see my list, but even more surprised how much it had changed since last year. The only artist that stayed in my top 5 was Slipknot.

View attachment 167148
View attachment 167149View attachment 167150
*Sigh* This is all so predictable. I was really hoping your list would be artists like Barrington Pheloung, Guiseppe Verdi, and Edvard Grieg. Then we'd all have to say, "You know, I think I've misjudged Derek." ;)