What's your favorite wheelin photo from 2008? Wheelin goal for 2009?

CRAWL Girl

Absolutely!!! Its shows some of my favorite rigs just before some kick ass wheeling!!! I like parking......... thus I like parking lots!!! ha ha ha :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
That picture of the big green rig is cool though. I'm not sure the rig is my cup of cocoa, but it's different and different is cool.

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Another Fav.

Here is one of Barns Bronc on the edge of a big canyon on Flat Iron Mesa.

))--SLIVER-->

Attachments

• phpQvuSsGPM.jpg
    phpQvuSsGPM.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 34

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
That picture of the big green rig is cool though. I'm not sure the rig is my cup of cocoa, but it's different and different is cool.

It really is different, I saw it at the airgas show and seeing that thing drive around on the street was pretty bad ass.

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
Actually this might be my favorite from 08. Fun situation in my old truck.

DSC_0050ps.jpg

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I hardly did anything in the backcountry this year, but here's two shots that are decent.

Picture001.jpg

MoabSept08200.jpg

Goal, couple modifications on the Jeep, some better camp gear.....and actually get out more than twice!

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Here's a few of my favorites. First is my wife on Coyote. Next is me on Pritchett, third is my buddy Jim on Green Day, and last is Jim and Gary on Helldorado.

David Garbs Coyote-June 2008 057.jpg David Garbs Pritchett July 4, 2008105.jpg 100_1387.jpg 2959369548_477def6aa7.jpg

gcb17

North of Arches... It was in a rental Jeep, and at this point it was just a dirt road, but I love the picture.

IMG_0153-1.jpg

My goals for '09 are:

1. By another rig. Although I've only been without one for 4 months, it still sucks.
2. Bring said rig wheeling out west. Living in Georgia, this is gonna be a tough one.
3. Have a solid plan/goal to move back somewhere in the Rockies by 2010.