What's your favorite wheelin photo from 2008? Wheelin goal for 2009?

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
What a tough question! I have a bunch of favorites, but after much contemplation, I've narrowed it down to these two:

View attachment 40952

View attachment 40953

Ah, wheeling goals for the new year. Another doozy. I would have to say I would love to have a transfer case that doesn't fall out, for Lemon Joy to not catch on fire even ONCE, and to introduce myself to Black Flag.

I love being the "Action Shots" photographer!! :D

rondo

rondo
I like this one

I like this pic of my junker.

My plans are to run the rubicon this year as i've always wanted to do that. Also to make the week long trip in Montrose/Grand Junction/Moab in May :D

may2007028.jpg

cumminram

Seconds 2 Disaster
My favorite from this year, me making it up rocker knocker unassisted for the first time, and almost dumping it on chewy hill..

Thanks to Jim, and Jeff at Moab Friends-For-Wheelin!

Attachments

• rockknock1a.jpg
    rockknock1a.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
  • rockknock2.jpg
    rockknock2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
  • rockknock1.jpg
    rockknock1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
  • rock knock3.jpg
    rock knock3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 13
  • rockknock5.jpg
    rockknock5.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 18
  • toprockknock.jpg
    toprockknock.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Lane Rover tippy 08.jpg
    Lane Rover tippy 08.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 41
  • cage1%20001.JPG
    cage1%20001.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 39

barnsbronco

Didn't get to many photos this year, but here are a few of my faves.
goldencrack.jpg
This is me at the crack on thanksgiving.
DSC01038.jpg
This is my buddy losing his cooler of goods on hells revenge.
DSC01035.jpg
Here we are taking a rest on Flat Iron Mesa

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Moab 08

Here are some pic's of our spring moab trip, if you look hard you can see Barnsbronc in the back ground.

My 09 goal is to talk the wife into letting me buy an e-locker and some longfields for the front axle.

))--SLIVER-->

Attachments

• moab1.jpg
    moab1.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 14
  • moab3.jpg
    moab3.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 212
  • moab4.jpg
    moab4.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 21

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Hey Barns, do you think that if I bought a new spotting scope and the axle upgrade she would forgive me???

))--SLIVER-->

ElJefe

uh. . .
I didnt wheel in 2008, so no pics. My 2009 goal is to get the Chero on the road again so I can take it off the road more.

1995zj

I'm addicted
These are my two favorite pictures from last year, both on the same trip.

Goal this year: Make it up Rock Pile

Attachments

• P1000752.jpg
    P1000752.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0839.jpg
    DSCN0839.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 43
R

rockdog

What a tough question! I have a bunch of favorites, but after much contemplation, I've narrowed it down to these two:

View attachment 40952

View attachment 40953

Ah, wheeling goals for the new year. Another doozy. I would have to say I would love to have a transfer case that doesn't fall out, for Lemon Joy to not catch on fire even ONCE, and to introduce myself to Black Flag.

Tara, Where was the second picture of you and the fam taken? I see a cabin in the background and it looks like a beautiful place.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Tara, Where was the second picture of you and the fam taken? I see a cabin in the background and it looks like a beautiful place.

It's one of the trails around Silverton, CO. There are a lot of similar cabins and coolness, but if I'm thinking correctly that one is around Engineer Pass.

Edit: I'm not Tara. :p I am in the picture though, so I felt compelled to reply. :)

You are correct, it is a beautiful place! That picture is at the stamp mill at Mineral Point between Silverton and Ouray, CO. Carl is correct as well, it's right off of Engineer Pass. We give free tours of that area, BTW.....:greg:
Edit: I'm not Tara. :p I am in the picture though, so I felt compelled to reply. :)

Whew, good to know. I was wondering if my identity crisis was more serious than originally thought! :rofl:

R

rockdog

It's one of the trails around Silverton, CO. There are a lot of similar cabins and coolness, but if I'm thinking correctly that one is around Engineer Pass.

Wow, I didn't even notice you in the pic Carl. You run with a tough crowd! Someday maybe I'll get down that way.

TimB

Homesick
I did about 3000 miles of wheeling in 2008, but not a lot of jeep pics in the 2000 or so pictures I took.

I like this one:
DSCN2090.jpg

And these:
DSCN1518.jpg

Goals for the next year are to see more new country, and maybe re-visit some stuff in Colorado I've not seen in 4 or 5 years. Gotta fix that t-case leak first though, and find a money tree.

CRAWL Girl

2008 was an interesting year!! Here are some of my favorites!

DSC_0035.jpg

Chad Schoon wheeling in Delta
l_cbaa4cdf884dd403b3913d307e9f007a.jpg

Me riding with Shannon Campbell chatting with Walker Evans!
n1307777128_30217433_2252.jpg

Jimmy and his Green Monster Jeep in Moab!!!

n1307777128_30116945_5744.jpg