South-West Utah Wheeling Sand Hollow for Easter, whos in?

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Well we are going to Sand Hollow......But its gonna be the first weekend in April. Always seem to miss the big group

Whos all gonna be with ya? Maybe I'll still be there cause I love it so much there... hahaha

I have some buddies off pirate from cali that will be there that weekend too.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Whos all gonna be with ya? Maybe I'll still be there cause I love it so much there... hahaha

I have some buddies off pirate from cali that will be there that weekend too.

Going with the Hairs from Spanish Fork. That weekend just worked out better for the wives work schedule. I will be there April 3-7

AX10TOY

Undecided
Just got back and had a great time , Stupid work makes it hard to get down for this trip.:(

You will have a great time good weather, It was a little windy but over all it was a great time

johnsonbz

I am having a terrible time getting lodging this late for EJS....This looks very tempting. So, on Thursday and Friday mornings, 9 ish at the parking areas? Never been there before, but would love to bring the kids and hitch my wagon to anyone that can show me where to point my bumper :)

Are these all day runs?

ricsrx

I will be there Friday morning, but im not paying to go into the park just to drive back out.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I will be there Friday morning, but im not paying to go into the park just to drive back out.

Not sure what you mean by this? I plan on meeting up at the staging area, noted above, at 9am. I'll be with my wife and young kids. We'll try to play all day, as long as someone is willing to show us around.

Is the water to cold to play in?

On a side note, if you come in through the washington dam way, i guess you don't have to pay? Is this right?

AX10TOY

Undecided
I will be going down thursday night and running the area on Friday, I might just run Milts mile, then over to the maze or play area on top
rick if the fence is up then go down that same road (not in the park but the road that runs along the park road) for aways there is a green blm gate that you go through and hang a right follow the fence line back and your there ( close the gate please).

Hope that helps

ricsrx

rick if the fence is up then go down that same road (not in the park but the road that runs along the park road) for aways there is a green blm gate that you go through and hang a right follow the fence line back and your there ( close the gate please).

Hope that helps

Thanks

I noticed that for WOTR, we were able to go south from the park entrance thru the fence, if the fence is back up I will go to the gate.

I should clairify, if you are trailering you can go into the park and unload. the second option would to go over to dam road and from what i am hearing it is under construction and possibly not avalible to park a trailer in that location.

also even if you enter the riding area out side the park you can still go back into the park from the riding area to play at the lake and then drive back out, i know it states is a fee area, but i figure they can handle my .5 hours to dip my toe in a cold lake.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I think we will try coming in through the dam road. We are staying pretty close to that spot. Looks like there are two staging areas just south of the golf course. Then do you just follow the fence line east until you run into the tunnel that takes you to the normal staging area? How long is the drive between those two staging areas?

gatchmo5710

The construction has not effected the staging area yet! It is still fully functional. Unstuck: you will find me along with about 10 other jeeps on damn road area around 9 am. Feel free to follow us to the trail heads.

gatchmo5710

I'll be in a black cherokee. Look for a bunch of new Jk's though. We're taking out a bunch if customers with the Dixie 4 wheel drive shop. Call or txt if you have trouble. 4357737821

ricsrx

I will also meet you guy's on dam road if you dont mind a toyota tagging along. What trail are you doing?

johnsonbz

Driving down from SLC now. I am kind of excited to try something new for Easter. Maiden voyage in my Jeep with 2 new teenage drivers. Hope we make it.

See you at nine, we are in the silver 2004 LJ.