South-West Utah Wheeling Sand Hollow for Easter, whos in?

johnsonbz

Maybe I got my days wrong. At Dam road now. Maybe it was Saturday Hope to meet some others. Off to explore. Txt me if you are near on Friday morning. 8015141338

ricsrx

I also tried to go on dam road from the Washington side, i also turned around, but today on our way back out i tried to go out on the Washington side, the construction crews were done for the day and we drove right out, and after seeing were they are working i think that you could still get in on that side during the construction.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Just got home. It was a crazy fast trip. I wish I could have stayed longer. I'm this - close to packing up and moving to St. George. What a nice place. Great wheeling and a city you could get a job in. Not a bad deal.

Pics and video tomorrow.

sswens1

Must be the only downside to all that HP. Trip ending Carnage, but glad you were able to complete the Maze you can get revenge on DS next time

Must be the only downside to all that HP. Trip ending Carnage, but glad you were able to complete the Maze you can get revenge on DS next time

Yeah, it's all held up to some pretty good beatings since I've had it.... It was only a matter of time before something gave out.

Sand Hollow was super fun.... I'm in the works of trying to talk my wife into moving to St. George ;)