Your Pic of The Day

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
View attachment 172021
Dysfunctional today with a good crew. Didn’t get a full group shot. We added the last half of papa smurf and the fallen onto the end as well. Great day with only some minor problems. @Pile of parts @Bart I can’t remember Mark’s handle on here. We also had Kim in his Scrambrero on 42” reds and my dad in his TJ on 37s and my uncle in his newish to him buggy.
Man, Bart is down here also, I am really missing out. When do you all go home? Maybe I'll have a fixed buggy on Wednesday.

RockChucker

This was uh….less than ideal. The jounce tubes/speedbump mounts on the front of my dad’s TJ are through. They’ve had a rough 26 years of life and are getting kicked off the insurance plan 😂 The jounce tube was bent out and forward and wasn’t letting the spring move under articulation and it would come out of the bottom of the spring pad and end up like this. We got things reseated and put the swaybar in street mode so it didn’t droop. He’s looking at coilover type options now and maybe looking at moving the front axle a couple more inches forward as well.
IMG_5365.jpeg