4 Door Jeepster Commando Build

Swoop69

sorry guys for not responding. I have been off the board for quite a while. I havent done anything to this for ever! I focused my time and attention on my other jeepster, my 67 yellow "tweety". then out of no where (ksl) I found an original 1970 convertible jeepster. I went to look at it for someone out of state, and it was soooo clean that I couldnt pass it up. my wife actually talked me into buying it! how often does that happen? both finding a 40 year old, rust free jeepster, and having your wife tell you to buy it!

I hope to have both the yellow one and the convertible at the all jeep show in May.

Swoop69

Let's see pic's of the new one.

Here are a few of the vert...
Vert5Large.jpg

Vert6Large.jpg

Vert9Large.jpg

Vert10Large.jpg

Vert12Large.jpg

Vert13Large.jpg

VertLarge.jpg

And a few of "Tweety"

April_09003Large.jpg

April_09010Large.jpg

NewJeepster004.jpg

Deweyxj

Invisible, on purpose!
WOW!:D Thats an awesome find!... I hope you got some sort of discount so you can fix that interior!:rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't think that was an original color scheme:ugh:...

If it was, the person(s) responsible should've been fired!... then flogged... and then FIRED AGAIN:D!!

BTW: You have either a sickness or a fetish & your wife is just enabling you. (lucky b@$+d)

Swoop69

WOW!:D Thats an awesome find!... I hope you got some sort of discount so you can fix that interior!:rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't think that was an original color scheme:ugh:...

If it was, the person(s) responsible should've been fired!... then flogged... and then FIRED AGAIN:D!!

BTW: You have either a sickness or a fetish & your wife is just enabling you. (lucky b@$+d)

the seats and door pannels have been recovered, and it has been repainted, but with the original color. I think they called it "sea foam green".

I do have a sickness, and as far as the wife goes... she doesnt seem to mind me buying them every couple of years, but she doesnt always agree with the time required to fix up and keep these jeeps runninng.