85 4runner build

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
I think it will be better for driving on road. Plus rear houseing was already setup for it. I might twin stick it then I can have 2 low to turn.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Detriot in the rear is the way to go auto lockers are not bad at all on the road and where you dont have hydro steering its nice to be able to unlock the front in turns on slick rock and stuff, when you going to hav it wheelable brandon?

Marsh99

I picked up some parts today, Thanks lowrange, colton , and steve for helping me pick them up at steve's. Hanger, armor plate, truss, knuckle gusset kit, ifs steering mount, brake lines, flip plates, hysteer kit.
IMAG0403.jpg

Coco

No problem Brandon! Sorry I sounded so confused on the phone, the light didn't click til I got off haha.

Marsh99

So today was not to effective I put on the waggys and thought that they ran to flat and would break when flexed. These are the 5 pack rears.
IMAG0407.jpg

Decided I might as well run the tryed and tested chevys so I went to the junk yard and pulled a set, and spent the day cleaning them up. Thanks again to Hybrid racing for some bushingss for them, so I didn't have to wait for some in the mail.
IMAG0408.jpg

I had to build front new hangers aswell luckily I did this on my last build so they went fast. I used 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 10in long cut and drilled the holes 1inch in and 1.5 inches from the top.
IMAG0410.jpg

I did get my cb in the mail.. I went with a uniden I found on amazon on sale.
IMAG0411.jpg