Northern Utah 9/27/14 - NPLD - AFC - Forest City Cemetery Project

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I have a sprayer (hvlp) but don't have a generator. All I would need to run it is a power source. Hvlp also doesn't have much over spray.

Last edited:

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I can be there with my generator, but only half day. I have to leave by 1ish sat afternoon. I plan on camping up there Friday night.
I can't go due to damn soccer games. My kids would be fine to miss them I am sure, just need to talk the wife into it. Either way my sprayer can take the trip up if you want to swing by and take it if I don't go.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I can't go due to damn soccer games. My kids would be fine to miss them I am sure, just need to talk the wife into it. Either way my sprayer can take the trip up if you want to swing by and take it if I don't go.
Ok. I can pick it up Friday if you can't make it.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
My count is around 10 people going. Do you still need help with a sprayer and that many people? If so I'm in. If not I'll go build single track

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
My count is around 10 people going. Do you still need help with a sprayer and that many people? If so I'm in. If not I'll go build single track

Yessir, I'd like a sprayer. We should have ~20 volunteers at the fence with the ExpeditionUtah & Wasatch Cruisers

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Kurt,
I'm in.
I'll bring my sprayer and generator. With my sprayer, that fence should be no more than a 4 hr job for one person (at max delivery it can spray a gallon in 3 min), or I can stay away and let the 20 have some fun :). I'll also offer a weed eater to clear the grass and stuff from the fence.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
that'll be the best...

I'm good to get a full size pickup up there, right?

Last edited: