Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

I have decided to start teaching MTB clinics as I travel around. I've got a few clinics in October in Moab. I just thought I'd drop a line here if anyone's interested in honing their skills. all ages and skills are invited. More details about the clinic here (more details coming soon): themoreweexplore.com/clinics

(Greg, if I'm breaking any rules by linking to my page, I'm happy to delete this comment)

I'll also be organizing some group rides (for free) in Moab while we're there if anyone wants to join us.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

My wife just started a YouTube channel for female mountain bikers. I'm really proud of her, and I thought I'd share some of the love here. This video is all about introducing your girl to mountain biking.

[video=youtube;EroQ-friE7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EroQ-friE7o[/video]

sixstringsteve

Go Harry! Wish I could make it.

I hear there's a new trail in corner canyon that has a bunch of smallish tabletop jumps. Has anyone ridden anything new up there lately? I believe it's on the south side of the mountain.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'm so mad, I've been up Clarks three times now and it gets steeper every time. I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. This morning was brutal, I would have turned around if it wasn't a one way trail.

Coming down Rattler was fun though, I think I like that more than Rush.

Go Harry! Wish I could make it.

I hear there's a new trail in corner canyon that has a bunch of smallish tabletop jumps. Has anyone ridden anything new up there lately? I believe it's on the south side of the mountain.

Levitate and Vertigo are the two new trails. I think Levitate is the one with the jumps.

sixstringsteve

Awesome, thanks guys. Can you take dirt all the way up, or do you have to ride the road? I've ridden annes halfway up the mountain there, but I was never sure if it kept going to the top.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Open invite for Gooseberry Mesa the weekend of October 21st and 22nd. Heading down Friday as early as everybody's schedules allow, camping on the mesa, coming back Sunday whenever-ish.

sixstringsteve

Man, I love that trai. Have a blast, wish I could make it.

Anyone headed to outerbike this weekend? We will be attending our first one.

sixstringsteve

It was really cool to meet Brian. He is a super nice guy, and and this video really helped boost tess' channel.

I think his next video will be with mtbyumyum riding corner canyon.