Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

moab_cj5

I definitely need to ride with harry more.

I usually just ride with tess, which I love, but she doesnt push me (especially when she's pregnant). I'm not complaining, it's awesome to ride with her. I just don't get to ride with people who push me a lot (until I got to Bellingham).

I'm excited to be back in Utah next week to ride with more peeps who push me (including Harry).

Bellingham is insane.

More good stuff at 6 min.

Pretty sure I would die if I tried riding trails like that. I am now very content to ride where I do...

sixstringsteve

I'm planning an MTB camping trip Sept 6-9 aimed at advanced riders. It's getting pretty full, but if it sounds like fun to anyone on here, shoot me a PM and I'll get you details. I don't want to post the details publicly for various reasons, but I'm happy to send a PM.

We'll be riding black diamond trails at a quick pace. Plan on riding 15-30 miles each day. There might be room for some beginner/intermediate routes each day for those who don't want big mileage.

sixstringsteve

Who's up for a ride Monday afternoon/evening? I'm free after 3. I need to kick my butt into gear and get back into riding shape. Ive been wanting to try levitate, vertigo, and the trail that connects lambert to corner canyon,

sixstringsteve

vans stick to them well, but they are so soft that your feet kind of wrap around the pedals (in a bad way). Not bad for a pump track session, but not awesome for a long ride.

Speaking of pump tracks... we should all go to the draper pump track. That place is great.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Premium Member
I can't make Monday afternoon, I'll be in bed.

I'll be at Eagle Mountain for a short spin early Saturday morning if anyone wants to join me, and I'm looking for a longer ride Sunday. I'm thinking Antelope Island, might even take a swing at the Split Rock Loop.
where and when tomorrow?