Coronavirus

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Lory finally slept through the night last night. She's starting to feel better.

I finally got tested for antibodies and there were none present. That means I most likely didn't have rona over Thanksgiving, didn't pass it on to Lory, and might still get it from her. I've been home with her since last Wednesday night. I'm supposed to go back to work Saturday morning.
Yea but you take the bewilder booster almost daily.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Cornell is 97% vaccinated.

View attachment 143977

Interesting it's "possibly omicron" that shut them down. I'm suspicious whenever I see that. I'd love to see even a mention that they had lab tests done and verified.

View attachment 143978
900 cases, sweet. How many had severe symptoms or were hospitalized, zero, well then by all means shut'er down.

xjtony

That's CBS article is a little misleading. Moderna sued ( or at least threatened to sue) the NIH to remove them from the patent application a few months ago. I doubt there was much "good faith" negotiating going on.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

File this under "nothing to see here."

The National Institues of Health, a government agency, co-owns with Moderna the patented technology in the Moderna/Phizer vax. The article should enrage you. However, not because of the relationship necessarily, because the government is invested in all sorts of research and related patents (from horticulture to gaming to weapons to psychological advertising software and so much more). Yet, if you look at the timeline along with the gross deceptions, etc., as well as with the realization that this whole thing has been funded with tax dollars (not to mention the tax $ sent as part of the development of the disease) and bought not only with tax dollars but legal coercion.

An decade-long colleague of mine (a patent lawyer from the firm I worked at) called this in early 2020.

This partnership was executed/finalized December 12, 2019, two and a half weeks prior to the first covid case.

Having worked on a lot of government patents, this should be apparent - they're all secret. This stuff doesn't just "leak". Intellectual Property (IP) in general is all very private and protected. We're not talking Snuggies, here. Even scented bowling balls are protected technology until expiration. EVERY scientist/researcher (at this level), paper writer and IP attorney knows the process inside and out.
I am at my sisters house and was just talking about this article and when I went over to refill my coffee cup the display on her Alexa was showing “Alexa, where can I get a COVID-19 vaccine”

We all know Alexa is a spy so it wasn’t a surprise.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I am at my sisters house and was just talking about this article and when I went over to refill my coffee cup the display on her Alexa was showing “Alexa, where can I get a COVID-19 vaccine”

My iPhone is enough of a spy. Don’t need other stuff

4x4_Welder

My wife got a bunch of these last year, both the Echo dot and the screen one. I'm not a fan, except that now I can set a reminder for the kids to go to school so I don't have to stay up until 8 to kick them out the door. They have been trained to listen to the robot overlords more than their parents.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
13,000 confirmed cases of miocarditis from the vaccine. Yeah, sign me up for that jab.
The last info I saw showed a 10x greater risk of myocarditis from COVID infection than the Moderna “vaccine” and 40x greater risk from COVID than Pfizer-BioNTech.

I’m pretty sure we’re all rolling the dice either way. Choose to admit it or not, that’s your prerogative.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The last info I saw showed a 10x greater risk of myocarditis from COVID infection than the Moderna “vaccine” and 40x greater risk from COVID than Pfizer-BioNTech.

I’m pretty sure we’re all rolling the dice either way. Choose to admit it or not, that’s your prerogative.
I'm pretty sure it's a 10x greater risk if you had COVID then got the shot... not just by getting COVID. The data shows that the myocarditis happens only post injection.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'm pretty sure it's a 10x greater risk if you had COVID then got the shot... not just by getting COVID. The data shows that the myocarditis happens only post injection.
No, this article was not about the infection/vaccination response but obviously that is a legitimate problem. It also talked about how they did not observe an increase in risk of pericarditis or cardiac arrhythmia from vaccination but it was a documented issue with a SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Look, I'm not saying the "vaccine" is without risk, it's clear that's not the case. I'm just saying if you're not getting it because you're worried about myocarditis, you should probably live in a bubble because COVID infection appears to be significantly more likely to lead to myocarditis. That being said I don't care what reasons people have for not getting it... I'm just making an observation.

EDIT: there was also a portion about the hospitalization for myocarditis from vaccination being on average 1 day but the average for myocarditis hospitalization for COVID infection being 6 days. I found that interesting. I also understand the treatment is just anti-inflammatory drugs and diagnosis can be difficult. Sounds like a real blast either way.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
No, this article was not about the infection/vaccination response but obviously that is a legitimate problem. It also talked about how they did not observe an increase in risk of pericarditis or cardiac arrhythmia from vaccination but it was a documented issue with a SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Look, I'm not saying the "vaccine" is without risk, it's clear that's not the case. I'm just saying if you're not getting it because you're worried about myocarditis, you should probably live in a bubble because COVID infection appears to be significantly more likely to lead to myocarditis. That being said I don't care what reasons people have for not getting it... I'm just making an observation.

EDIT: there was also a portion about the hospitalization for myocarditis from vaccination being on average 1 day but the average for myocarditis hospitalization for COVID infection being 6 days. I found that interesting. I also understand the treatment is just anti-inflammatory drugs and diagnosis can be difficult. Sounds like a real blast either way.
Dude, they are blaming it on Covid and/or 'global warming' :rofl: Which is it? Why didn't the cases start to skyrocket until after the vaccines showed up?