Coronavirus

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have had significant body aches for the last 3 days. I think it's because I've been at my property exerting my svelt trucker-body too much.

I'm supposed to act as if the test is positive until I hear otherwise.

Paul R

We have been asking to self report temperatures and symptoms daily and wearing masks for a while now. For those that don't/can't check on their own, we have been using thermal cameras on the inside corner of the eye at a distance of 3-4 feet. It is certainly not perfect, but it seems to do as well as most thermometers available at home. We tried the laser type and couldn't get anywhere close to accurate.

We did have someone in the company test positive in Colorado. The problem is they felt fine until they didn't, and it came on pretty strong. They are now recovered and back to work in isolation, but since it was such a surprise, we are choosing to treat everyone as though they have the virus. Thus the temp checks and the masks. I'm so ready for all this to be over.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Cox says we're at 1:1 transmission.

“A month ago, our rate of spread was for every one person that had it, they were giving it to three to five other people,” Cox said. “Now, for every one person that’s getting it, they’re giving it to one other person.”

Interesting article looking at the US numbers if you extract the counties around NYC. I wouldn't put too much stock in the rest of what this outlet says, but I think the argument for one-size-fits all solution is losing ground.