Archived EJS roll call

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
Leading Poison Spider the first Sunday, and Steelbender on Tues. Playing most of the rest of the week.

I love all the trails, that's why I live here!!

wallysheata

I'll be there the entire week with my TJ-7 Buggy, going go do the Readers Run with Crawl Magazine Tuesday out at Area BFE, then probably a chill trail with the RR4W's wed or thurs along with my brother in his 00 TJ on 33's., Friday is Vendor day and not sure about thurs or sat.

Bart

Leading Poison Spider the first Sunday, and Steelbender on Tues. Playing most of the rest of the week.

I love all the trails, that's why I live here!!

Whoa, long time Dave. Great to see you lurking here. Are you going to join us on HR Saturday? Would be great to wheel with you.

leorn

reset
It might be the first year I don't go since 2003, tough economy for a landscape architect.

Hoping to somehow go down for the weekend in my........camry :(

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Fixed that for ya...

Yep you did, might not be as much fun since the big rock at the top of easter egg hill slid into the trail, so they busted it all up and filled in the holes at the top.

Thanks for leading it the right way before so I knew about going the right way on it, going the other way gets old after a while

wydej

LJSean
wife, kids and I will be there the whole week hopfully we won't get snowed on since it is latter this year. My favorite trail to run during ejs is behind the rocks. and I am looking forward to the rme greenday run in bfe on thursday.

Awz

Om Nom Nom Nom smack
This'll be my second Safari (but 4th time in Moab), and am definatly looking forward to it. Kane Creek has been my favorite so far. But I haven't found a trail I didn't like.

nrspence

This will be my first Jeep safari in about five years. I'll be there from the 18th threw the 23rd. Ill be running Red Rock 4wheeler safari trails the first four days. Im looking to get hooked up with some rigs and run a trail on friday.
Maybe golden spike backwards?

daveshan

Feeding the Money Pit
Haven't posted much, but I've enjoyed lurking. I'll be there Sunday to Sunday, staying in Canyonlands CG.

I'll be a gunner on Golden Spike (Tuesday) and Cliff Hanger (Thursday) the rest of the week is:
Mon-Flat Iron Mesa,
Wed-Backwards Bill
Sat-Behind the Rocks.
Friday's off to do the vendor show and play.

Look forward to meeting any forum members if you're in the CG or on the trails.
Dave in Durango CO

nrspence

Haven't posted much, but I've enjoyed lurking. I'll be there Sunday to Sunday, staying in Canyonlands CG.

I'll be a gunner on Golden Spike (Tuesday) and Cliff Hanger (Thursday) the rest of the week is:
Mon-Flat Iron Mesa,
Wed-Backwards Bill
Sat-Behind the Rocks.
Friday's off to do the vendor show and play.

Look forward to meeting any forum members if you're in the CG or on the trails.
Dave in Durango CO

Im signed up for Cliffhanger on thursday. I hope i draw it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i'm assuming the non-club rules are the same as every year...

i checked out the schedule and we're doing basically the same trails we do every year since they're always available:

21-24
Thurs- Steelbender
Fri- Triple threat aka poison spider/golden spike/gold bar rim
Sat- Hell's revenge once the safari run is done (never been a problem)
Sun- Pritchett

of course we'll do the usual night run on fins and things and probably the pickle and moab rim as well. anyone is welcome to join our group :D

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
i'm assuming the non-club rules are the same as every year...

i checked out the schedule and we're doing basically the same trails we do every year since they're always available:

21-24
Thurs- Steelbender
Fri- Triple threat aka poison spider/golden spike/gold bar rim
Sat- Hell's revenge once the safari run is done (never been a problem)
Sun- Pritchett

of course we'll do the usual night run on fins and things and probably the pickle and moab rim as well. anyone is welcome to join our group :D
I might be down the 22nd-24th

teamwestoutdoor

All Locked up
I'll be down there this year doing double duty. Playing on the trails though the week and then my Band Hydrus plays at Frankie D's bar and Grill on both Friday and Saturday nights. If you get a chance come listen to us and enjoy some of Frankie's Kick a$$ bar B-Q.

We have been looking forward to this, the whole band is a bunch rock junkies. So by playing Franks for EJS we can mix our two favorite thing in one weekend!

Tell the pretty lady at the door your a Rocky Mountain Extreme member and get a dollar off the cover charge!

Hope to see you there!