Archived EJS roll call

nrspence

i'm assuming the non-club rules are the same as every year...

i checked out the schedule and we're doing basically the same trails we do every year since they're always available:

21-24
Thurs- Steelbender
Fri- Triple threat aka poison spider/golden spike/gold bar rim
Sat- Hell's revenge once the safari run is done (never been a problem)
Sun- Pritchett

of course we'll do the usual night run on fins and things and probably the pickle and moab rim as well. anyone is welcome to join our group :D
I'm down for the friday triple threat run.
Nate

Bart

Oh man, going to miss you guys again. Besides the first weekend, we're heading back down the weekend after, arriving on the 28th and staying until the 1st.

I will be there from the 21st through the 28th.

LT.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'll be there most of the week. In the U4 booth one day, Elephant Hill on Tues, and my 8yo has requested Poisen Spider on one day.

All the cool kids are on Poison Spider on Sunday, the 17th.

I'll be pulling in Friday 15th in time to pre-run Hell's Revenge, then leading HR on opening Saturday. Going to stay until Monday and run Pritchett with RR. Favorite trail is Pritchett, then the back way to White Knuckle and running part of Behind the Rocks out.

Hoping we get the HR run with you guys again. I'll be there with another green Jeep that is JUST getting done.

Leading Poison Spider the first Sunday, and Steelbender on Tues. Playing most of the rest of the week.

I love all the trails, that's why I live here!!

See you Sunday if not some other time.

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
looks like I will be pulling in on friday the 15th late so i will have to see where everybody is playing at. i will be down there the entire week and camping over by Moab Rim area

Bart

Leading Poison Spider the first Sunday, and Steelbender on Tues. Playing most of the rest of the week.

I love all the trails, that's why I live here!!

May have to join you on Poison Spider on Sunday. I hear all the cool people will be there.

nrspence

Those who are camping where are ya planning on going. Im thinking about heading out to kens lake and just tenting it? Does anyone else camp out that way. I hate leaving all my tools and gear in a tent.
Nate

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Those who are camping where are ya planning on going. Im thinking about heading out to kens lake and just tenting it? Does anyone else camp out that way. I hate leaving all my tools and gear in a tent.
Nate

I camped a few years back at Ken's campground... Quiet and not much going on there... Nothing stolen....

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
47 days tell Easter ... thats only 6 weekends !! get your junk ready !!!

i don't even have time to work on my jeep cause i'm too busy working on everyone else's :-\

i think all the stuff i want to do is optional anyways

LT.

I hope that I can get my junk patched together in time. New hydraulic lines are here as well as the new lug nuts, and new aeroquip fittings for the lines. This time I actually have the right fittings and the correct hose for the steering system. No more fuel lines and fittings for hydraulic systems, doh.:(

LT.