Flavor of the Week

Cascadia

Undecided
Well I lasted longer than 3 months this time. Looks like my '04 Tundra is on it's way out tomorrow. I don't know what to get next. Don't even know where to start. I'd like to try diesel but I don't think I want to pay the bill. An suv type vehicle would be nice for size reasons but a bed is really handy for me. :confused: I wish I could find a diesel SUV with 1 ton running gear to tow my stuff.

Cascadia

Undecided
Ya I did but I can't bring myself to do it for some reason. I still think a first gen double cab with a 4.7 in it would be the perfect vehicle for me but doing the swap would be too much downtime.

I think an excursion would be about the same size as my tundra.

Cascadia

Undecided
This thread may die soon. Unless I get some cheaper crawlers. I picked up a 2013 Toyota Tundra TRD Rock Warrior for my new vehicle. :cool: There's no way I'm selling it for at least 3 years. I am more than willing to take bets that I will keep it. I will hold you to the bet the same way you can hold me to the bet. :)

sixstringsteve

I've got a couple buddies who may be interested in your old tacoma then. Are you OK with me spreading the word about it?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Haha your as bad as me, I've only had my new F150 for 4 months and the thoughts of what to buy next are already running through my head. I love this truck, and it's honestly probably my most favorite vehicle I've owned. Two things are killing me on it, I can't fit it in my garage, and I cant do more than rough dirt roads in it. I plan to keep it through the summer, after I get some long trips out of it. I hope you can keep your new ride as long as you plan to, I had the same plans for mine :cool:

Cascadia

Undecided
I always have plans to keep every vehicle I buy. Ill keep them until I sell them. I usually only sell them to make a quick buck and move up to the next level. This truck has everything I want on it and its exactly how I would build it from the factory. Although I did get an amazing deal on the truck, I won't be able to make money off it. Which is good. I also already put my Florida gators and utah jazz stickers on the back window. I've never done that before cause I knew it'd be a waste of stickers.

Cascadia

Undecided
So I sold my 07 KTM 250 xcf and I picked up my new to me 07 KTM 250 xcf. Yes the same exact bike. There's some good differences though. The new bike has an xcf motor instead of xc motor, which means I have an e start again. It also has factory tail light, headlight, computer, brand new tires, motor was just rebuilt with receipts, the original owner i bought it from was about 60 years old. The other bike had none of those things. And I paid the exact same I sold mine for.

I took it on a longer test drive this time cause my last one had issues after I got it home. Ran perfect. I took it for a spin around the vacant lot next door and then to the gas station. No issues whatsoever. When I came out I had to put it on choke to get started. Drove away and turned the choke off. Then it bogged down like there was too much gas. While choke was on idleing, it revved really high. But when I turned choke off it was barely staying running. I think someone messed with my carb and idle while I was in there. What's a good way to set the idle starting from scratch?

rholbrook

You have to remember that it is cold thus will run a little leaner. If it came out of St George there is a little altitude difference. The higher the altitude, the leaner. My sons CRF150F came out of St George and ran terrible up here. Put some bigger jets in it and now it purrs.

Cascadia

Undecided
I got this one from a guy in salt lake. Could it really be that the weather dropped 30 degrees from when I got it? What are you supposed to do if you want to ride in the cold?

Cascadia

Undecided
Been a while since I've written on this thread.

Sold the problem Ktm. Bought a brand new Ktm 250 xcfw. Love the fuel injection and everything about the bike.

Sold our 2 seater rhino and picked up a brand new 4 seater teryx. Tons of room and a lot more power. A lot smoother also.

Sold my wife's vw touareg this last week and picked up a low mile STI hatch last night. I missed our last one too much.

This should sum up the last few months of my wheelin and dealin.

Cascadia

Undecided
Picked up a new truck tonight. My wife made me promise last time when we got my '13 Tundra that I would keep it til the warranty ran out. I had no problem doing that. But the other day I took her to see the '14 Tundras just because. They're cool but I wasn't getting one. We were leaving the lot at Brent Brown and my wife saw my exact truck. Same color, year, trim, and everything. We circled around and then she noticed it was a limited. She liked it and wanted me to call. I did and now it's in the driveway. I did some smooth talking and only paid a couple grand more on top of my trade in. Sticker difference was over 12k. It has leather, jbl stereo, navigation, and a few other bells. I'm happy.....til next time. :p