Head shaving party this Friday

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
JeepinJoe said:
OK so what is this for? I'm needin a haircut right now anyways...
No occasion other than to have some buds hang out and BS...and get shaved.

OK...well it is kinda for Vonski...may his hair rest in peace. :D

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
I Lean said:
I don't think anyone is planning on the Bic treatment (besides possibly Muleskinner), just a close trim with the clippers. (not sure if that makes a difference or not....)

Guess im confirmed... :eek:

However, ill take a #1 clip.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
it's gonna be one hell of a reflection coming from RL on friday. Might melt the snow in the mountains.

You should all hold hands and try to generate electricity

JoeT

XJMAMA said:
I will gladly donate $20 to see JeepinJoe get his head shaved. :p
Friggin sister always causing grief in my life.Now it's going to cost you $20! OK so I'm still waiting for a better explaination, what time?

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
JeepinJoe said:
Friggin sister always causing grief in my life.Now it's going to cost you $20! OK so I'm still waiting for a better explaination, what time?

So glad you agreed. I didn't want to have to post your feathered hair pictures as a motivator.

I know I am a newbie but here is my suggestion anyway:
As fas as the money goes someone could take it to the food bank or to one of the stores for the adopt an angel program.

JoeT

I'll commit to this but I can only do it during lunchtime or right after work 4:30. I have to drive the tow truck Friday night.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Herzog said:
and sunscreen? :D
Yep. You should bring that down. As a matter of fact, it's now official. You are the designated sunscreen provider. :)

As for the rest of ya...bring clippers if you have some, and bring your mullets. :eek:

We are currently trying to work on some sort of fund-raiser stuff...so come over and bring a couple of bucks to support the community, and watch all the sorry suckers who are gettin' butchered. Fundraiser stuff is not finalized, but it will be Utah Food Bank, Primary Childrens, or some other worthy cause. :)

Friday, December 17th 5:00 PM or as soon as you can make it. I am sure it will go kinda late, so come on down.

There will be pizza and beverages provided.