Hole in the Rock trail - March

sixstringsteve

I'd love to hear feedback on our timeline.

I'll be brining (1) cv (non ADD). I'd like to get one of each of the tie rod ends as well. Your DS u-joints are a good idea. I don't typically pack that many spares, but it's always good to be prepared.

Remote

Well, we are out. Our SRS venture is back on. The War Dept (wife) found a replacement couple for the one that canceled out on our next week plans, I'm always the last to know this stuff. Pretty disappointed here.

Anyway, I just carry the joints because I have them. OEM Toyota joints are very stout.

As far as your timeline, the trail might go a tad slower than you anticipate, with the number of rigs, kids, hikes and such. It would be a shame to miss Old Settlers or the pour off. So if you camped the first night near or on the trail putting off Natural Bridges till the way home, you would be sure not to miss any trail fun. Again it is just a thought and you will have a great time any way it works out.

Sorry I can't make it.........This time.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I'm trying to get a body count to figure out how much chili to make. Can all attendees chime in with how many in your party please. Please ignore if Steve's body count in post 1 is accurate.

Thanks

-Eric

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Hey Steve,

I'm a paying member now !

But I look at my post count compared to yours and I feel sooo inadequate..

sixstringsteve

I look at my post count compared to yours and I feel sooo inadequate..

Post count means nothing. If anything, lots of posts indicate that I have no life. But hey, I love RME and our 4x4 community, and I don't facebook, so this is my entertainment.

4biker

I'm trying to get a body count to figure out how much chili to make. Can all attendees chime in with how many in your party please. Please ignore if Steve's body count in post 1 is accurate.

Thanks

-Eric

I've got my wife coming, and maybe one or two scouts. I don't think I'll be caught up with you all until Friday morning.

Last edited:

Frieedling

Wheeler in training. (:
I do believe it's official that I'm coming! After Friday night I realized that this trip is something I wouldn't miss for the world. :) So I did all my homework!

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I can cover chili for that number but ask for help with sides....
Who will volunteer a side, ready to eat within a short amount of time, when most arrive..?

beans would be good. or crackers, or fritos, or , or ,or ,

sixstringsteve

Page 1 has now been updated to read "3:00 PM"

We will be moving natural bridges state park to Sunday (time allowing) so that we won't be so rushed on the trail.

Last edited: