Hole in the Rock trail - March

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Steve I was just wondering if you could list the gps cords for night one camp A and B, I'm hoping I can make cabelas before you guys leave but incase I don't I'd like to have the cords, I tried messing with your map to get them but I could only get camp A. and i'm not even sure I have the right cords.

My gps is old school, just a grid coordinate, no topo or anything so if you just have the cord that would be great

sixstringsteve

Steve I was just wondering if you could list the gps cords for night one camp A and B, I'm hoping I can make cabelas before you guys leave but incase I don't I'd like to have the cords, I tried messing with your map to get them but I could only get camp A. and i'm not even sure I have the right cords.

My gps is old school, just a grid coordinate, no topo or anything so if you just have the cord that would be great

See if this works. Here's the link to the map. I have bolded the parts that I think are the GPS coordinates. Plug 'em in and see if that looks right to you.

maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2502+West+Grand+Terrace+Parkway,+Lehi,+UT+84043+(Cabela's)&daddr=W+100+N%2FW+1st+N+St+to:W+Main+St+to:Fry+Canyon+Ruins+Road,+San+Juan,+UT+to:37.474858,-110.12764+to:Unknown+road&hl=en&ll=38.967951,-111.401367&spn=7.173524,16.907959&sll=38.955145,-110.954355&sspn=3.588021,8.453979&geocode=FZUFaQId1LNU-SEfzQM9mrfFXimx3fG0O4BShzFfePRfxdGT2g%3BFf5CXAIdl_dk-Q%3BFQ4DUwIdl7hu-Q%3BFRRxPgIdUAxv-SnLpfgPSK83hzFUOlvkv3s_Fg%3BFSrSOwId6JVv-Q%3BFcXMOwIdFJpv-Q&t=h&mra=ls&z=7

sixstringsteve

wow spence, that's an incredible video. Don't expect mine to be as good as that one.

I'll be bringing my GoPros. Bring your cameras, let's get a killer trip report on this one.

rholbrook

I ran into thefirstzukman in Green River yesterday evening. We were filling up before heading to Rays Tavern for pork chops. Love that place. A group of us rode our dirtbikes over near the swell. I will report on that on another thread.

thefirstzukman's Samari was really cool. I love the camo paint.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Had a great time with everyone on the trail. Thanks to all for making it a memorable trip for me and my wife. I got some good testing done with my trailer and now know what changes I will make for my next outing.

I'll let Steve start a trip report and set up somewhere for pictures..

Thanks again to all..

sixstringsteve

What an incredible trip and an even more incredible group of people to share it with. Many many thanks to everyone, especially Scott for getting the broken rigs back together and finding the trail in the dark. . I haven't heard from don and dwayne, but I think everyone else made it home safely. I'll start a trip report on Tuesday night, then everyone can add to it. We need to get a dropbox folder set up so we can all dump our photos. ANyone have an account?

BY the way, I took 50gb of video with the GoPro, so don't expect any video for a few weeks. Now that my rig is driveable, I can spend my evenings editing video instead of wrenching. :)

4biker

A huge thanks to everyone who went on the trip. My wife and I were very impressed with everyone, and we both had a great time. Thanks to the planners, the spotters, and everyone who was ready to jump in and help.

sixstringsteve

We got home safe and sound, thanks for leading the trail. (Duane and Don)

Glad to hear it. It was nice to meet you guys and have you with us. That was a long drive home, I'm glad everyone made it safe and sound. I'll get a trip report going by tomorrow night. Feel free to email me your photos/videos that you'd like me to include in the report, or you can just add them to the report yourself once it's been posted.

So far I have photos from TJDukit.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Had an absolute blast with all of you, the weather was fantastic, i'm so glad I was able to make it

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
That was an awesome trip and better company. I would wheel with any of you anytime. Can't wait to see some video and pictures. I think this may be one of the first times there are good pictures of me wheeling.