I don't get why these vendors......

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Shawn said:
Maybe not in the future, but for now it's and it is the biggest. Burn a bridge here when over 2000 members are watching...... ummm not to smart.

You know the story, 2000 members tell 2 friends, then those 4000 friends tell two more, then those 8000 friends..... :eek:

ps, don't forget about the non-members that are just reading.... :eek:

you talk about 2000 member but most of the time there is only 22 Active Users: on RME and if you look at the pirate there are Currently 714 Users: this is most of the time.That is were I will put my money and support.

wild Bill

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Billforceone said:
you talk about 2000 member but most of the time there is only 22 Active Users: on RME and if you look at the pirate there are Currently 714 Users: this is most of the time.That is were I will put my money and support.

wild Bill
If you want to advertise in California... :rolleyes:
It's only $50 a year. Local board with local people. Advertise where ever you want but I wouldn't be patronizing a shop in California if I were in Utah.

Last edited:

grinch

inner city redneck
Im hijacking back the thread to make fun of Jake... Sorry bill but IM sick of all this political crap....
Jake how many times do we have to tell you that when your with your special friend the scooter you need to throw the condom away... don't flush it down the toilet....

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Billforceone said:

wild Bill

yeah, Pirate is a big forum, no doubt about that. Probably the biggest 4wd forum in the US (the world??). I just checked and there is over 38,000 registered users. Pretty cool, I do have to admit. Will RME ever get that big? Who knows, maybe one day it will, maybe it won't.

Remember too, that the number of active users at any given time is not reflective of how many people actually read the posts on the board.

Regardless, you're welcome here as an individual, but if you wish to promote your business we're simply asking that you help support the board. If you don't want to spend your advertising $ (read tax writeoff) to pimp your shop on RME, that is your choice. But, don't complain about it if you pimp and it gets deleted.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
lol,

hang on here. Let me get this straight.

You think RME plays favorites, but not Pirate? Wow, you obviously are new to the BB's if you think there aren't favorites on POR.

Dude, if you can't figure out the simple vendor rules on here, you are going to get lynched and ran out of town like Daniel did over on POR. If you don't know about him, then you are clearly neglecting the research stage of business development.

So you get ran out of an easy going local board with relativley few members, so lets go start up on a HUGE board that is notorious for reaming people and ruining reputations nationwide. Nice call.

Bill, I dont know you but I do know that most people who know you on a personal level do like you and think very highly of you. On the other end everyone who has ever read 1 word you've ever posted hates you or doesn't want anything to do with you. I know better than to judge people by their internet persona, but not everyone does. Now from a marketing standpoint, you may want to consider strategies that don't involve the internet as that is deffinately your weak side. You need to develop a reputation outside of the internet that will speak enough for you that you don't need to defend yourself online. You clearly are willing to go the extra mile to help people, and people will see that. but all the BS you bring and stir up online does not help your cause.

Cody

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Ok, I can drink now lets get this thing going good again. :rofl: I like the part about rubbers clogging toilets. :rofl: :rofl: .......I hope this gets shut down soon, I don't know how much more I can take. :rofl:

Andy

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Andy said:
Ok, I can drink now lets get this thing going good again. :rofl: I like the part about rubbers clogging toilets. :rofl: :rofl: .......I hope this gets shut down soon, I don't know how much more I can take. :rofl:

Andy

Step away from the bong........it wasn't that funny a$$hat.

Caleb

Cody said:
lol,

hang on here. Let me get this straight.

You think RME plays favorites, but not Pirate? Wow, you obviously are new to the BB's if you think there aren't favorites on POR.

Dude, if you can't figure out the simple vendor rules on here, you are going to get lynched and ran out of town like Daniel did over on POR. If you don't know about him, then you are clearly neglecting the research stage of business development.

So you get ran out of an easy going local board with relativley few members, so lets go start up on a HUGE board that is notorious for reaming people and ruining reputations nationwide. Nice call.

Bill, I dont know you but I do know that most people who know you on a personal level do like you and think very highly of you. On the other end everyone who has ever read 1 word you've ever posted hates you or doesn't want anything to do with you. I know better than to judge people by their internet persona, but not everyone does. Now from a marketing standpoint, you may want to consider strategies that don't involve the internet as that is deffinately your weak side. You need to develop a reputation outside of the internet that will speak enough for you that you don't need to defend yourself online. You clearly are willing to go the extra mile to help people, and people will see that. but all the BS you bring and stir up online does not help your cause.

Cody

well said Cody, one more thing I'd like to point out to you Bill, the thing you have going for you on your chassis is the good price, going to PBB is, IMO, a very poor choice BECAUSE you have a major competitor on there who is local to most those guys and smokes your prices...in all honesty you would have to loose a ton of money to be competitive with him. I'm talking about Mike Hendrix of Hendrix Motorsports, AirRide on PBB. He offers a full tube chassis for as low as $1200...like I said, to be competitive you would have to offer your chassis for about $600-$700 for the whole thing (shipping is going to run $400-$600) then on top of his better price he can pump them out very quickly (CNC bender) AND a major bonus for him is Camo is pushing his stuff on PBB (which as you may know, there is a big Camo following on there)...I am in no way trying to convince you to support RME, I am just pointing out the flaw in your philosophy. Good Luck in your future ventures ;)

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
jamesgeologist said:
Hey Brandon, how the hell have you been? How's Detroit rock city!! Ford treating you well?

I am with you, Andy is definately an a$$hat!!

Werd to yer mother.....ultimate stabber of the backus....another thread--another time.

Man Detroit rock city is sweet, the job with Ford is going awesome and I have already been hooked up with a promotion...."F-Superduty Subject Matter Expert"...don't that sound fancy.

Drop me an e-mail sometime, and tell your wife, my kid, and spence I say HI. B

Klif01

Do I bother you?
So who wants to buy my fully made chassis for 1400 made by my really fast harbor freight thing...I even notch the tube myself with an angle grinder! SO much better than the competition!
Pimp off

btw-I don't really make a chassis if anyone really believed that! I'm just a damn poor college student!

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Supergper said:
well said Cody, one more thing I'd like to point out to you Bill, the thing you have going for you on your chassis is the good price, going to PBB is, IMO, a very poor choice BECAUSE you have a major competitor on there who is local to most those guys and smokes your prices...in all honesty you would have to loose a ton of money to be competitive with him. I'm talking about Mike Hendrix of Hendrix Motorsports, AirRide on PBB. He offers a full tube chassis for as low as $1200...like I said, to be competitive you would have to offer your chassis for about $600-$700 for the whole thing (shipping is going to run $400-$600) then on top of his better price he can pump them out very quickly (CNC bender) AND a major bonus for him is Camo is pushing his stuff on PBB (which as you may know, there is a big Camo following on there)...I am in no way trying to convince you to support RME, I am just pointing out the flaw in your philosophy. Good Luck in your future ventures ;)

Hendrix Chassis are very cool and at a good price. But does he build everyone of his chassis to fit he new customer? and for his pricing so I charge few more than him for a chassis that has a 2x4 120 wall main rail , and for the shipping I can ship a chassis to CA for about $150.00. For pump them out how do you no how fast I can do a chassis and have it shipped?

For were I sales my chassis my market is not in UT it is in every other state. Becuse just like the one that I just shipped to Phoenix. He wanted something that is buddy didn't have.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Billforceone said:
I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!! .

:cool:

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
Billforceone said:
Hendrix Chassis are very cool and at a good price. But does he build everyone of his chassis to fit he new customer? and for his pricing so I charge few more than him for a chassis that has a 2x4 120 wall main rail , and for the shipping I can ship a chassis to CA for about $150.00. For pump them out how do you no how fast I can do a chassis and have it shipped?

For were I sales my chassis my market is not in UT it is in every other state. Becuse just like the one that I just shipped to Phoenix. He wanted something that is buddy didn't have.

OMG that so hurts my head to read. You need to lay off of the booze.

:rofl:

Why are you still here if you don't care about us?

:confused: