I don't get why these vendors......

Caleb

Billforceone said:
For pump them out how do you no how fast I can do a chassis and have it shipped?
I didn't think you could have said anything more silly than you already had...but this just shows you proved me wrong (and your lack of knowledge)...are you saying you can compete with a CNC bender that bends and notches perfect everytime and in only a matter of minutes? You just keep thinking that highly of yourself :rolleyes:

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Supergper said:
I didn't think you could have said anything more silly than you already had...but this just shows you proved me wrong (and your lack of knowledge)...are you saying you can compete with a CNC bender that bends and notches perfect everytime and in only a matter of minutes? You just keep thinking that highly of yourself :rolleyes:

Can they build a chassis in 24 hours and have it shipped with one guy doing the work. From the pic and stuff that I have seen there are a few guys working on there stuff. and that is more over head than I have. Buy the way how much did they pay for that CNC bender and Notcher? not $4,000.00, they better get bending chassis to pay for the cost of that bender$$$$$$$. becuse are bender over here are paid off.

By the way Iam still here becuse I love ****ing with a few of you guys that are doing most of the posting. what is even more funny is that it is the same guys on here that are in the middle of everthing that goes on with this board and a few of them can delete what they dont like to read. And then started a new post about the same thing .

Iam done with this post, If any of the few guys posting about this would like to talk about it face to face than just come over to my shop and have a drink I have coke to. I am not calling you out for a fight, not that I dont think it would be fun to have the RME beat down. I started work at 3am and go home at about 6pm. Becuse you guys are right about one thing I can not write your spell so just come over a talk about it.

This may get me banned from this board but here it goes. Brandon was banned from this board, for not following the rules right??? this came from Greg right???? and it was not personal right!!!!! Greg.

So why have I not been banned from your site? Have I not broke the rules a few time to? Becuse I now the story about you and Brandon and it was personal right? But becuse me and you have never had a run in here I still am aloud to post on your board.

Delete Delete Delete and make my point

Wild Bill

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
All I hear is this...

Billforceone said:
I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!! .

:rofl:

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Billforceone said:
This may get me banned from this board but here it goes. Brandon was banned from this board, for not following the rules right??? this came from Grag right???? and it was not personal right!!!!! Grag.

So why have I not been banned from your site? Have I not broke the rules a few time to? Becuse I now the story about you and Brandon and it was personal right? But becuse me and you have never had a run in here I still am aloud to post on your board.

Delete Delete Delete and make my point

Wild Bill

bill, we've tried to work with you. We didn't want to create any more hard feelings if not necessary. We were giving you a chance. Brandon's situation is not that different from your's, only he has been around a lot longer doing the same things. We gave him a chance. The final decision to ban anyone is Greg's, but all of the moderators support him in that choice.

Unfortunately, since you want to continually push, you will be banned. Just take this as your notice. Whether it will be a permanent ban or not is yet to be determined, but since you don't really care about RME, it shouldn't bother you too much.

As far as making your point, I really don't see what your point is. We're trying to work with you, yet you choose to keep pushing buttons. If you wonder whether this has anything personal to do with it, of course it does. Your online personality is abrasive and arrogant. You want to push buttons, and you do.

I am heading out my door right now, so you'll have all day to respond. However, if another moderator hasn't banned you by the time I log on later this evening, I will do it myself.

I am basing this decision on two things:
Your actions on the board since you have been member.
Since you seem to want to be banned, and you don't really care about RME, it will be no great loss.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Billforceone said:
...make my point... Wild Bill

Is this your point?

Billforceone said:
I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!! .

:rolleyes:

Caleb

BlackSheep said:
bill, we've tried to work with you. We didn't want to create any more hard feelings if not necessary. We were giving you a chance. Brandon's situation is not that different from your's, only he has been around a lot longer doing the same things. We gave him a chance. The final decision to ban anyone is Greg's, but all of the moderators support him in that choice.

Unfortunately, since you want to continually push, you will be banned. Just take this as your notice. Whether it will be a permanent ban or not is yet to be determined, but since you don't really care about RME, it shouldn't bother you too much.

As far as making your point, I really don't see what your point is. We're trying to work with you, yet you choose to keep pushing buttons. If you wonder whether this has anything personal to do with it, of course it does. Your online personality is abrasive and arrogant. You want to push buttons, and you do.

I am heading out my door right now, so you'll have all day to respond. However, if another moderator hasn't banned you by the time I log on later this evening, I will do it myself.

I am basing this decision on two things:
Your actions on the board since you have been member.
Since you seem to want to be banned, and you don't really care about RME, it will be no great loss.

;)

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Ohms said:
All I can say is WOW.....And Kurt, that is exactly what keeps going through my mind too.

Hay Ohms I seen in a other post that if Brandon sell is rig you asked if you would get your labor out of it that would be cool. So does that mean if you sell your rig that a few of use will get are labor and parts money to???
I dont think so. If I had my way you would be in the ring first even before Matt.

Wild Bill

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Billforceone said:
Hay Ohms I seen in a other post that if Brandon sell is rig you asked if you would get your labor out of it that would be cool.

Do some research Billy... that comment was NOT made my Ohms...

rckcrlr said:
...Hey Ohms, wonder if we'll get our labor cut :rofl: :rofl:

If I had my way you would be in the ring first even before Matt.

You mess with one bean... you mess with the whole burrito...

BTW Remember saying this...

Billforceone said:
I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!!

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
Billforceone said:
Hay Ohms I seen in a other post that if Brandon sell is rig you asked if you would get your labor out of it that would be cool. So does that mean if you sell your rig that a few of use will get are labor and parts money to???
I dont think so. If I had my way you would be in the ring first even before Matt.

Wild Bill

WTF Are you getting at Bill?
I would be in what ring? You are getting called on your Marketing and PR work here on the board. What exactly does that have to do with me? So here we go again with you...GET THE HELL OVER IT AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DISAPEAR BACK INTO YOUR CAVE

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I'm outta popcorn :( ......................anybody got some red vines???................I love red vines.........................no hmmm....................how about some hot tamales those are good too.............................. :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
so,,,,, who now wants to do business with Bill?

After all these threads I wouldn't go near him or his company. Way to push your business reputation...

jeep girl

James K said:
I'm outta popcorn :( ......................anybody got some red vines???................I love red vines.........................no hmmm....................how about some hot tamales those are good too.............................. :D

I have cupcakes and redvines.... :D

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
cruiseroutfit said:
Do some research Billy... that comment was NOT made my Ohms...

You mess with one bean... you mess with the whole burrito...

BTW Remember saying this...

Kurt bring the burrito over to the shop 6024 So 300 west

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Billforceone said:
Kurt bring the burrito over to the shop 6024 So 300 west

What are you going to do Bill? Take me to the ring.. real smart.. I would own your business in minutes... But, that is assuming you even have a legit business... Do you Bill?

A search with the state of Utah yield no results for Billforce, Bill Force Chassis, Double Trouble Racing, etc... So what is the name of your business bill? AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE... I want to know what I own if you attempt to get Western with me... :rofl:

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
chevtech said:
come on here and make such a ruckus.

:rolleyes:

Seriously.

They all need to take note how the successful vendors on Pirate operate. They are helpful, and humble and get the respect they deserve because of it. I would never consider using any of the vendors here who have come on here and made a huge stink about something. It shows an unprofessional attitude and lack of respect for those around them. People take note of the ones that don't get involved in the BS that goes on around here and will ultimately end up with the companies that have earned their respect, not the ones that try and ram it down your throat.

Just a quick business tip if you want to earn someone's trust, respect, and ultimately their business.

Rant off.

'Nuff Said.