I don't get why these vendors......

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
In case anyone forgot my favorite post...

Billforceone said:
I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!!

:p

Jeeptj98

BlackSheep said:
The final decision to ban anyone is Greg's, but all of the moderators support him in that choice.

Of course the other moderators would support a Ban on him they Work, are close friends with or Own a Competing Shop. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Poor said:
Of course the other moderators would support a Ban on him they Work or Own a Competing Shop. :rolleyes:

Who?... Hop on the "conspiracy" band wagon...

I am the only moderator that owns a shop, and Bill is FARRRRR from any sort of competition for me. On top of that, I am only the moderator of the U4WDA forum, I have no powers outside of my forum, and I can't even see all the stuff that the real moderators do...

So... In conclusion, check your facts before making false statments...

PS. I hardly doubt Rocklogic (the shop you are undoubtedly referring to) considers Bill competition... In fact he is almost a good thing for them... :rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Billforceone said:
Ca

By the way Iam still here becuse I love ****ing with a few of you guys that are doing most of the posting. what is even more funny is that it is the same guys on here that are in the middle of everthing that goes on with this board and a few of them can delete what they dont like to read. And then started a new post about the same thing .

Iam done with this post, If any of the few guys posting about this would like to talk about it face to face than just come over to my shop and have a drink I have coke to. I am not calling you out for a fight, not that I dont think it would be fun to have the RME beat down. I started work at 3am and go home at about 6pm. Becuse you guys are right about one thing I can not write your spell so just come over a talk about it.

Wild Bill

I thought you were done?

At any rate, Hendrix didn't buy the CNC machine to build buggies with--it just happens that when it's not in use, he uses it to make chasis for dirt cheap. Wasn't there a thread on POR in which they assembled 2 formula toy chasis's in like 8 hours? thats pretty quick.

At any rate, I wouldn' mind coming down to the new shop one of these days. I've been meaning to come see brandon's new digs.

Cody

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Billforceone said:
Hay Ohms I seen in a other post that if Brandon sell is rig you asked if you would get your labor out of it that would be cool. So does that mean if you sell your rig that a few of use will get are labor and parts money to???
I dont think so. If I had my way you would be in the ring first even before Matt.

Wild Bill

Nope Bill that was ME, just in case you missed it MARC MILNER!! And see the :rofl: :rofl: Joke....Get it....guess not.
There are about a dozen people that went into that rig, Holme's, and mine....We all help each other out....It is just bull that your (you and B) let you egos get so over inflated that you can not see that you are shooting yourselves in the foot! You used to have friends here. You have managed to alienate about everyone. At one point I considered you both friends but.....
Oh well, that does not belong on the board....I have hashed that out with B don't care to do it again....Just block me from your phone/computer/life like B did and we will all be a lot happier!! :rofl: :D
Get over yourselves!

I apoligize for sinking to this childish level of BS, but I an DONE with the politics around here. Anybody need work done....come to my house I'll do it for FREE :rofl: :rofl: I have no Overhead.....And I don't need money either :rolleyes:

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
Shawn said:
so,,,,, who now wants to do business with Bill?

After all these threads I wouldn't go near him or his company. Way to push your business reputation...

The really funny part is that is exactly why I started this thread. They just don't get it.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess that is why so many businesses fail. They just can't see the forest through the trees.

:rolleyes:

Sad really.

:-\

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
:rolleyes:

this thread is still alive....you people really have to be bored to keep going....someone needs to stand up and be the adult and just ignore the other side. Now that we know that neither side in this issue is going to do the adult thing and SHUT THE HELL UP.....Keep going...lets show the whole 4X4 world how tolerant we are of others opinions and ideas.....Go ahead....keep it up people because no matter what side you are on in this issue, every post you make arguing back leaves certain members of this community with a bad taste in their mouths.

So...take some advice from the person that doesn't take advice well...Shut the hell up....all of you.

:)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
spencurai said:
you people really have to be bored to keep going....someone needs to stand up and be the adult and just ignore the other side. Now that we know that neither side in this issue is going to do the adult thing and SHUT THE HELL UP..

Real rich coming from the kid that claimed Elizibeth Smart wasted everyones time by running away... :rofl:

BTW Spenc... Where you been? :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
cruiseroutfit said:
Real rich coming from the kid that claimed Elizibeth Smart wasted everyones time by running away... :rofl:

BTW Spenc... Where you been? :D

I freely admitted int he above post that I don't take advice well....right...did you catch that part? besides...

She did waste out time ....and wanting to get hitched to that creepy bastard....EWWWWW that was gross!!!:rofl:

To see where I have been please see random pic thread page 2.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
spencurai said:
I freely admitted int he above post that I don't take advice well....right...did you catch that part? ....

I don't that any of us take advice too well....

I do however agree with your comments regarding the amount of arguing and the damage it does to our cause...

I am done.. for now... (sounds like a movie exit eh?)

Now pass the popcorn :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Poor said:
Of course the other moderators would support a Ban on him they Work or Own a Competing Shop. :rolleyes:

Poor has no clue here. NONE of the moderators of RockyMountainExtreme.com work at or own any type of off road business, with the Exception of Cruiseroutfit, who does not build chassis or really compete with Bill at all. Also, Cruiseroutfit only moderates the U4WDA forum, no other forum on RME. He is the current president of the U4WDA, so there is no one better to moderate that forum. None of the other moderators work at ANY off road shop, but we do all support the PAYING VENDORS that help keep RME running.

So, Poor. You seem to think you know a lot about the inner workings of RME. So, exactly where do each of the moderators work? Do you even know who the moderators are? Have you met any of them? I don't believe you have ever met me, or bothered to find out where I work. In the future, don't post about stuff you know nothing about. ;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
RockMonkey said:
Poor has no clue here. NONE of the moderators of RockyMountainExtreme.com work at or own any type of off road business, with the Exception of Cruiseroutfit, who does not build chassis or really compete with Bill at all. Also, Cruiseroutfit only moderates the U4WDA forum, no other forum on RME. He is the current president of the U4WDA, so there is no one better to moderate that forum. None of the other moderators work at ANY off road shop, but we do all support the PAYING VENDORS that help keep RME running.

So, Poor. You seem to think you know a lot about the inner workings of RME. So, exactly where do each of the moderators work? Do you even know who the moderators are? Have you met any of them? I don't believe you have ever met me, or bothered to find out where I work. In the future, don't post about stuff you know nothing about. ;)

abuse.jpg

You MUST understand the politiking right...?? Talk up a shop you are not affiliated with...hopefully gain favor in the future...it is all in the politics...and we all do it.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
spencurai said:
You MUST understand the politiking right...?? Talk up a shop you are not affiliated with...hopefully gain favor in the future...it is all in the politics...and we all do it.
The fact remains that none of the moderators work or own a competing shop, as Poor falsely stated.