Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Didn’t you complete POST? The state has some good jobs in non traditional LEO jobs that lists that as preferred.

Coco

I didn't, after looking into it, I couldn't take that big of a pay cut. Still think it would be a fun career, and LE is not compensated as they should be.

Tebbsjeep

My brother is looking for work in either Oregon or Washington. He lost his job during the covid mayhem. He was working in the supply side of the medical field and also running testing for new procedures on sanitation of surgical equipment. He's open to just about anything right now though if you have any contacts up there.

str8axleguy

I’m currently looking for construction work with electrical experience. Just got furloughed after a little over 9 years with Union Pacific in the signal department. Have experience doing electrical work, crossing installs and repairs and running equipment. Also worked as a site superintendent for a few general contractors and landscaping prior to the railroad. Have current class A CDL and medical card.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I’m currently looking for construction work with electrical experience. Just got furloughed after a little over 9 years with Union Pacific in the signal department. Have experience doing electrical work, crossing installs and repairs and running equipment. Also worked as a site superintendent for a few general contractors and landscaping prior to the railroad. Have current class A CDL and medical card.

Maint work at a bacon plant?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I’m looking for a new IT Tech, possibly (hopefully) I can get approval for a $25-30 per hour person. Current person is making slightly less than that.
Industrial machine networking and diagnostics (just the computer side), general desktop support (imaging, software, etc), Active Directory support, minor server server support, patching, printers/copiers, etc

working at a bacon plant in mid Salt Lake Valley

If interested, contact me direct.

Last edited:

zukgod1

Senior crawler
We are looking for a shop assist.
Hopefully the link below works.

Shop Assistant at Integrity First Automotive https://jobs.ksl.com/listing/835531

Pays $13.50 to start

Shop Assistant​

Integrity First Automotive
West Jordan, UT 84088 | Posted Jan 30, 2021

Job Description​

Cleaning cars once work is completed.
Cleaning the Facilities, windows, floors , counters etc.
Picking up parts, delivering cars etc.

Responsibilities​

Washing, vacuuming and detailing cars after mechanic work is completed. Parking and
locking them outside and checking for tools, etc. Adding in air freshener and removing
floor mat.

Policing parking lot and shop areas. Cleaning shop floor, wash bay, technician
bays and employee areas and making sure shop is presentable for clients, shuttling clients from the shop and back.

Qualifications​

Above all you must be a good person and willing to help out. We have an amazing team here and want to add to that.
Have a valid Driver's license and be able to work Monday - Friday. We are closed weekends. :)
This job can pay well for the right person. Send us an email ASAP and lets talk.

Additional Information​

Do you love cars? Want to explore a career in the automotive repair industry? We are
looking for a full time shop assistant.

At Integrity First Automotive we are different: our staff LOVE their jobs. We have a
great team and this is your opportunity to work where you feel appreciated and enjoy
what you do. You’ll be proud of your job, your co-workers, and the work you do and the facility you work in.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I’m looking for a new IT Tech, possibly (hopefully) I can get approval for a $25-30 per hour person. Current person is making slightly less than that.
Industrial machine networking and diagnostics (just the computer side), general desktop support (imaging, software, etc), Active Directory support, minor server server support, patching, printers/copiers, etc

working at a bacon plant in mid Salt Lake Valley

If interested, contact me direct. I think I’m fun and fair to work for?
Got a link for a job posting? I might know some guys.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
A to Z Windows and Doors
in Ephraim, Utah is looking to hire an experienced Window and door installer or finish carpenter. must have a minimum of 2 years experience and be dependable, drug free and have a great attitude and work ethic. pay depends on experience, great place to live and work if your ready to get out of the city. email resume to ; atozwindows@yahoo.com