Kyle's new project

ricsrx

Hunter has been showing me pic's of all these cars lately, You need to stay away from Hunter, this entire thread is all bad......

sixstringsteve

I could definitely see you rocking one of these:

[video=youtube;fvnrZ43LN2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvnrZ43LN2c[/video]

Keep the 22r or get a taco with a 2uz. Then do more motor work down the road when you have the time/energy. I volunteer my garage for the 300zx rear end swap.

blznnp

Here is a link to the KSL ad ~~> http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1155494

Another car that would be fun project would be a E36 M3, you could find one in your price range of 7k, last time I looked there were a few on ksl
View attachment 88356
I had a 97 and it was a fun car, only problem was paying to get it fixed cheaper to get high performance parts than stock parts, especially ring an pinions an brakes, spent a lot of money on those before finding that out.

Rock Taco

Except there's not one for 10 k or less. And will be way over 10k once it's modded.

I also love the mr2 and plan on owning one someday for fun.

Our '03 Audi TT was probably our favorite car we've owned with the awd, 6 speed manual and stock 225 hp. We will have one of these back in our garage someday also.

I didnt realize the TT's were priced that low. I did a quick search and found a few.

2003_audi_tt-pic-39920.jpeg

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

True. In Utah, a 911 would be tough to find. In CA, they're pretty easy to find (along with just about any other car).

blznnp

Don't these have a lot of mechanical and electrical issues?
I never had any problems with mine except for the weak rear end, blew a couple of them. I did have some electrical issues but it was after it got broken into and they mess with a couple wires. Other than that, it was a fun car.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
True. In Utah, a 911 would be tough to find. In CA, they're pretty easy to find (along with just about any other car).

For under 10? I've wanted a luftgekuehlt 911 for a long time now and there just aren't any out there for sub 10