Lets see some RIDES!!!

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
here is one of my rides its currently up for sale.
Gold Bar Rim
brycecushing.jpg

MattL

Redrock XJ your jeep is the exact lookalike of my current jeep, cept i have a bunch more rust and it looks alot more dirtier.

harkinoff

something to do...
Heres my binder
some specs
350 chev,turbo 400,dana 60 front,hi steer crossover steering,14 bolt rear,york onboard air system,locked up front&rear

harkinoff

something to do...
you know I'm just kiddin,don't get all chizel chested on me now:D

Good thing the wind wasn't blowing that day,we would of had to fill stick boys pockets full of sand.

Greg W

Rock Slut
All right, let me see if this works. Hey guys another local here. I've met and talked to some of you. Skye, didn't you move recently. Anywho, here is mine, the longest buildup in history.
specs are 1980 bobbed longbed, some old 4 inch spring lift, 2 inch BL, ford shock towers and 9012's on all corners, Weber carb and LCE header, dual inchworm, budbuilt crossmember, 33 bfg mt's (I know they are small) and just a bunch of other little stuff. Unfortuneatly I'm still locker less and use stock steering.

toyman

Here's mine....'70 FJ40, 283 V-8, dual exhaust, 4 inch Downey lift, revolver shackles in rear, 35x12.5 Mud Kings on 15x10 AR Baja's, custom 20-some can paint job :D , custom rewired, custom dash, Autometer guages, Summit Racing bucket seats.....an its just the beginning :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here is a pic of me getting chased up a rock by an XJ at the entrance to barrett canyon in north ogden last year!! fun stuff!

Jeeplvr

Back to formula!
I'm new to the forum so hello everyone!!
I am originally from Roosevelt UT but am living in Reno NV now.
I hope to contribute some useful knowledge to this form in the future and likewise receive some as well.
Here's my beast!!
DSC00071.JPG
DSC00070.jpg
Picture_014.jpg

www.trailhed.com

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Jeeplvr
I'm new to the forum so hello everyone!!
I am originally from Roosevelt UT but am living in Reno NV now.
I hope to contribute some useful knowledge to this form in the future and likewise receive some as well.
Here's my beast!!

Where were these pics taken? Looks like a really cool area!

Jeeplvr

Back to formula!
The first two pictures are from Fordyce Creek here in the Sierra mountains near Lake Tahoe. Its very similar to the Rubicon terrain.
The last picture is from Hunter lake on the outskirts of Reno NV.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Here's my poor little near stocker. If anyone has come across good suspension set ups for early toys pass them on I'm open to ideas.