Lets see some RIDES!!!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
So far the most recent action shot of my xj. :)

slh_pritchet1.jpg

clinth

Originally posted by spencurai
here is a pic of me getting chased up a rock by an XJ at the entrance to barrett canyon in north ogden last year!! fun stuff!

I live in Ogden and got bored last summer and tried to find the road to Barret Canyon last year but ran out of sun light and have not been back since. Is that canyon open?:confused:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
there are no gates if that is what you mean.....i talked to the director of the forrest service and she showed me a map of their territory, and as far as i can tell, you dont get onto their land until it is almost completely impassible to normal vehicular travel (3' wide 20' tall crack) so we do what we want up there. they have made several levys to keep spring runoff in the correct drainage area but other than that, it is a fun time to be had. give me a call sometime, we run up there almost 2 times a month on saturdays and sundays!! umm well i am changing phone numbers tomorrow so call me at 801-514-5407 today and 791-8823 after that until further notice. i would love to see you at the outlaw 4x4 meeting tomorrow too if you are not a member already, i dont recognize your rig.....we meet at desert dog signs in the industrial park tomorrow at 7 pm. call me!

heck might as well post another poser shot too....

clinth

there are no gates if that is what you mean.....i talked to the director of the forrest service and she showed me a map of their territory, and as far as i can tell, you dont get onto their land until it is almost completely impassible to normal vehicular travel (3' wide 20' tall crack) so we do what we want up there. they have made several levys to keep spring runoff in the correct drainage area but other than that, it is a fun time to be had. give me a call sometime, we run up there almost 2 times a month on saturdays and sundays!! umm well i am changing phone numbers tomorrow so call me at 801-514-5407 today and 791-8823 after that until further notice. i would love to see you at the outlaw 4x4 meeting tomorrow too if you are not a member already, i dont recognize your rig.....we meet at desert dog signs in the industrial park tomorrow at 7 pm. call me!

heck might as well post another poser shot too....

That would be great if I can come tag along. I give you a call. I have school most everynight except the weekends and this weekend I need to play catch up since I slacked on homework since I was playing in Moab. :rolleyes:

Here is a better pic of the Jeep, it's normally a daily driver around Ogden durning the summer.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i will keep an eye out for that CJ at school. i have classes on tue and thur mornings and evenings. i have to go take a midterm for a psychology class tonight so i will see if i can see your cj around. that thing looks pretty sweet!! and since this is the "rides" link might as well post another right?!?

Jeeplvr

Back to formula!
Originally posted by Belly Dragger
Were you at the Nevada 4x4 Rally in Ely? I'm trying to figure out why your Jeep looks familiar.

I live in Reno.
I have never been to the rally but it sounds interesting.

clinth

i will keep an eye out for that CJ at school. i have classes on tue and thur mornings and evenings. i have to go take a midterm for a psychology class tonight so i will see if i can see your cj around. that thing looks pretty sweet!! and since this is the "rides" link might as well post another right?!?

I'm not driving it right now as it's still on the trailer. Don't have enough time to even unload it.:mad: Can't wait till I'm done with school at the end of summer.:cool: I'll have to keep an eye out for your zuk. What are you going to school for? I feel for you on the midterm. I had to take a grammer test Monday. As you can tell that is not my best subject.:D
Here is another pic with the wife and the kids.

DCP11526.JPG

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i am just getting some generals out of the way right now. i am really sick of how close some of these midterms are together. first week of may i am done. no way in hell am i going to kill myself taking summer classes!! as for what i am going into........i dont know. something in the communications area with a minor in some kind of computer science. and here is another pic.....

clinth

i am just getting some generals out of the way right now. i am really sick of how close some of these midterms are together. first week of may i am done. no way in hell am i going to kill myself taking summer classes!! as for what i am going into........i dont know. something in the communications area with a minor in some kind of computer science. and here is another pic.....

cool! I'm going summer but then I'm done for good with a BS in computer science. Only took 5 years. I can see the light. When did you take the pics, last weekend?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Skyetone
when did you ditch the bed?

The bed was ditched about a week before the Yotafari. It was getting beaten up even with the exo. It was also a good excuse to redesign half the cage and most importantly use some LED's. :D

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Von, were these pics from Delta, last weekend? That place looks way cool. Now I wish I would have been there instead of Moab, biking myself to death.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Greg
Von, were these pics from Delta, last weekend? That place looks way cool. Now I wish I would have been there instead of Moab, biking myself to death.

Delta? yes. My rig? yes. Me? no. I wasn't able to make it down last weekend, so Carl (aka ILean) took it down for testing purposes. Delta rules! I wish I could have gone too. :(