Mortgage Rates

Brad J

Why is the 15 year rate higher? :confused: The 15 year rate is usually 3/8s or so lower... If one of them gets close to 4% we'll do this again. If not, we'll stay where we are. :)

That's strange:confused: I wouldn't blame you for staying if your at a low rate already and seeing if they will go lower. The time was right for us.

jsudar

I just got locked in at 4.625% for a 30 year. Fees were around $4k, I think. Can't remember with what bank-- only my wife knows. It'll drop our payment $200 a month. Unfortunately, that does not equate to $200 a month toward the Blazer build.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
nice. man, I wish it was practical for me to re-fi right now. Since I'm planning on trying to sell in the spring I don't think it makes much sense.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I must add, I was going to hold out and see if the rate would fall without buying points, I just felt that the cost out weighed the stress involved in the day to day watching the rates go up and down. Now I'm set and good to go no stress.

ps, I pocketed $250.00 per month :D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I must add, I was going to hold out and see if the rate would fall without buying points, I just felt that the cost out weighed the stress involved in the day to day watching the rates go up and down. Now I'm set and good to go no stress.

ps, I pocketed $250.00 per month :D

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! I've gotta start looking at doing the 15 year thing during the holidays.... Gota gota gota...