My 86 toyota truggy build

choptopbII

Its basicly ready to wheel again, still needs a few things like an E-brake, fuel cell, more tube and a few more small things... but i got my shocks mounted tonight also made a new drive shaft.

just tested it out a bit ago, feels alot more stable than my 63''s so far i love it.

DSCF3389.jpg

DSCF3390.jpg

DSCF3394.jpg

DSCF3397.jpg

DSCF3398.jpg

Thanks guys, ohhhh and i wanna go wheelin soon Rick before it snows. Im planning on going to moab for thanksgiving like i always do also.

choptopbII

that was fast!

Good job!

Thanks Everyone, yeah it went alot faster than i though it would for it being my first 4 link and having to learn as I go. I started the same day as the Peach days car show... soo a little over a month. not to bad.

we all need to get out and wheel before the snow flys... or after i dont care haha :D

193kyle

Yeah, it's coming along very slowly, got the truck stripped down to the bare frame and am working on getting it all smoothed out. Just need to stop working so much so I have time to actually work on it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Im planning on going to moab for thanksgiving like i always do also.

whats TG in moab like? is it freezing, snowing? i realize it varies from year to year but i figured i would ask.

i was just thinking i might take advantage of the days off... 3 times in one year would be a record for me :D

truck looks sick btw, like they should come backhalved from the factory

choptopbII

whats TG in moab like? is it freezing, snowing? i realize it varies from year to year but i figured i would ask.

i was just thinking i might take advantage of the days off... 3 times in one year would be a record for me :D

truck looks sick btw, like they should come backhalved from the factory

It was awesome last year... but it pretty much varies like you said some times its freezing cold other times a hoodie is all you need to keep warm.

Kiel- Yeah the shock is barley rubbing the tire, thats why i want to try and throw some 1'' or 1.5'' wheel spacers on there to see if it fixes it.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
two words come to mind freaking sweet, came out awesome kyle,

we need to get out wheeling, i got a few new things to try out to,

as for the 1.5 wheel spaces i will have mine off tomorrow if you want to borrow them to see if they will work, i will just need them back sorry to say but its worth a test fit.

just hit me up with a text,

cant wait to see it in action.

choptopbII

two words come to mind freaking sweet, came out awesome kyle,

we need to get out wheeling, i got a few new things to try out to,

as for the 1.5 wheel spaces i will have mine off tomorrow if you want to borrow them to see if they will work, i will just need them back sorry to say but its worth a test fit.

just hit me up with a text,

cant wait to see it in action.

Alright cool guess its better to test them out first then to go spend the 75 bucks or what ever they cost these days.

Im not planning on doing anything this weekend so ill get in touch with you.

Thanks Ryan.

I just was out in the garage fitting up more tube and finishing my shock mounts and building new exhaust.