Operation Chuggy Jr is a go!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
uhhh oh....here we go, 4XFight in the house... the ole poo vs. DOM battle....boooo yaaaaaaaa

ummmmmm na na na na !!! :rofl:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
BBowski82 said:
It's time to step back and look at this one.....I think Hickey is having 'non-wheeler withdrawl' He hasn't wheeled in how long and yet he's the resident expert on everything.... ;)
I wheeled last week. Did ya miss the thread? ;)

muleskinner

Hickey said:
I wheeled last week. Did ya miss the thread? ;)

I hope you didn't have pipe on your Jeep... It probably wouldn't move from the weight, or the steel would just splinter if you rolled :rolleyes: I wish Tracy still hung out here, he is proof pipe works very well. (not the cast sh!t turds swim in) Keep in mind some people also belive 300 ft 14ga extension cords wont ruin your electric tools either....

Rig looks good Badcop :cool: Keep the pics coming.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
muleskinner said:
I hope you didn't have pipe on your Jeep... It probably wouldn't move from the weight, or the steel would just splinter if you rolled :rolleyes:
No pipe, but I do have .25" thick 2" square tubing for lower control arms. :D

Caleb

I'm just curious but with your front bar going straight to the b-pillar isn;t your head going to be sticking out???

I drew a pic to illustrate what I am trying to say (I know the pic rocks!!!)

Attachments

• oops.gif
    oops.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 43

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Supergper said:
I'm just curious but with your front bar going straight to the b-pillar isn;t your head going to be sticking out???

Sweet pic. :rofl: I asked him the same thing and he said his seat is mounted quite far back in relation to the B-pillar. I advised him to go with a buggy style cage, one without 3 pillars but two sides that begin at the dash travel paralell to the chassis and end behind the rear seat.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
EKSJAE said:
so instead of his head sticking out the front of the cage.....

he will need arm extensions to reach the steering wheel.

No, its just how the seats are positioned that puts the head, under/behind the B Piller.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Supergper said:

wow.... I missed that, I just thought it wasn't done yet.... :eek:

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Shawn said:
wow.... I missed that, I just thought it wasn't done yet.... :eek:

its not anymore, i got frustrated with it and rebent the front 2 pillers, and its not done, its a work in progress.