Prayers for my Daughter

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
One of God's greatest gifts is the ability to see the miracles and tender mercies, even the smallest ones, as they are.

Thanks for the updates. :)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My 3 y/o was very confused a few nights ago when I told him to pray for Avryl, not knowing her but he continues to do so. We're glad she is recovering.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Our prayers are with you and your daughter. I had 5 bypass surgery and PFO at 73 and still doing great at 86 so it looks like she will do well although not the same exactly.

blznnp

prayers with your baby girl and family, never fun to see your kids go through stuff like this. Sounds like the doctors are doing a great job.

Cascadia

Undecided
Been a few days since I updated. I went and raced Cherry Creek Saturday. She was doing great before we got out of service. Called as soon as we got back in service. She had gone downhill a lot. She was having super low and abnormal heartbeats. Another fever. And she had developed a blood clot in her leg where her artery line was. She ended up being really low on potassium for some reason even though they were checking every 2 hours. They would give her some but her levels wouldn't come up. They finally got it under control and she has been great since. The blood clot has taken almost 3 days to start to dissolve. Her right leg was white and cold compared to her warm and pink left leg. Today her leg was finally pink and warmer. She will have to be on that med for 3 months so no clots go to her heart or brain. She also got extubated today so we are on an upswing of good news. Hopefully soon she will be off oxygen and can head home. Then it's about 5 more weeks til lip surgery. After that we will hopefully have a long break. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Pike2350

Your family is in my thoughts....prayers being sent your way.

Glad there is some more good news. Nothing worse then seeing our little ones struggle with things like this.

Cascadia

Undecided
Thanks for asking. The little babe is doing great. Still at primary children's though. Probably every day for the last 2 weeks we have been told she can go home the next day. But it obviously hasn't happened. We don't get our hopes up. When it's time it's time. We will take her home any day they tell us we can. That being said, I just left the hospital and they told me we can take her home tomorrow. Haha. Honestly she is doing awesome and she just needs to start gaining weight to make the docs happy. I guess 9 lbs at 9 months isn't good enough for them. :rolleyes:
Here's a pic of her trying to avoid the camera tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    894.7 KB · Views: 38

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I know the whole go home tomorrow schtick. But I agree, when it is time, it is time. I hope that days is tomorrow, though. COntinued thoughts and prayers for the little one...

Cascadia

Undecided
Ladies and Gentlemen, the babe has left the building. Just in time for her 9 month birthday tomorrow. We love our little 9 month 9 lb 22 inch newborn. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    764 KB · Views: 41