Prayers for my Daughter

Cascadia

Undecided
Little update...
My daughter has been home for almost a month and is doing great. She is up to 10 lbs 10 oz so she really is thriving at home. She's so happy and brings us a lot of joy although there is so much work that goes into her.

Back up to Primary Children's yesterday for her cleft lip and pallet repair. She did great. Supposed to be a 2.5 hour surgery. Hers turned into 4.5 hours. Surgeon said it was his hardest cleft surgery yet and he has done 100's and 100's of them. She looks so different but she's still my beautiful baby girl. Hopefully recovery at pch is only a day or 2.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    872.5 KB · Views: 31

Cascadia

Undecided
Just a quick little update for those I'm not friends with on Facebook. My daughter is doing pretty good. She is still on oxygen. Still on 3 Meds multiple times a day. She is always super happy and just rolls with whatever is thrown her way. She is still tiny at just 12.5 lbs and 24 inches and she's 14.5 months old. She can't seem to keep food down and because of it she's a slow grower. Everyone is baffled and we can't figure it out. Oh well, we'all figure it out eventually. It's probably good that she's so small because she can't crawl or sit yet so we're always carrying her or doing something with her. Speaking of small and frail, here she is as a grandma for her first Halloween home, and my son Stone as a police officer. She was still in the hospital this time last year.

Attachments

• IMG_7492.JPG
    IMG_7492.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 50