GOAT

Back from the beyond
home sweet home

2010-12-06192216.jpg

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I love it, looks amazing. Glad to know someone else is working in limited space and not just me.

Got to get creative sometimes that's for sure

Attachments

• Garage.jpg
    Garage.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Excellent. What's on the "to do" list?

cell, coils, brakelines, and battery. then at least i will be able to drive it around the neighborhood.

Amazing. I bet that's a great feeling :cool:

Yes it was

x2! How long until you get it out?

spring-ish

Soooo, what's the next project???

something faster:)
38760_420796667730_275321697730_4571939_352075_n.jpg

So cool. When will you make it on the trail?

not as soon as you....bastard:p

I love it, looks amazing. Glad to know someone else is working in limited space and not just me.

Got to get creative sometimes that's for sure

pfffftt.....luxury!!!....you can open your doors:D

Last edited by a moderator:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
If you build a gravel stage car I wanna follow that build too!

Your new nick name is Seb!:greg:

I've wanted a rally car for 20 years but there wasn't much of a way of racing in my neck of the woods. Now, things have changed and there's some pretty cool grassroots organizations where competing can be fun without spending a fortune. Hell, i just want to go fast sometimes.

Either way, i wont know if i can start another project until the goat is complete this spring.

Last edited by a moderator:

RockChucker

i'm pretty sure he is waiting too. i just bought some parts to get me by, and well, you literally can't hardly make it to the front of the garage with out monkeying over his Jeep. he is waiting for the freezing cold utah winter to go away. thanks for the parts btw Marcus.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Goat. We're waiting. -_-

And waiting

And waiting........

LT.

i'm pretty sure he is waiting too. i just bought some parts to get me by, and well, you literally can't hardly make it to the front of the garage with out monkeying over his Jeep. he is waiting for the freezing cold utah winter to go away. thanks for the parts btw Marcus.

I know, i know, i have been dragging my butt over the last month on this build. rockchucker nailed it though. when it's this cold, i dont touch my jeep. it was the same way with my last build and it wasn't even close to this big:p

if it's any consolation, jpest & kiel got to see it last night and were giving me crap as well.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I got to sit in it, I think the jeep got a moral boost, just from having someone care about it

Bart

That was one thing on the last buggy that I would have changed. I was too close to the top and hit my head a couple of times. I was going to drop the seat, then I sold it.