Quarterly 4x4 Training day - A RockyMountainExtreme event (noob run 3.0)

4biker

Put me down for sure! Friday night might be tough to get to, but I'll do my best. I'll be there for sure on Saturday.
'97 4Runner with a rashed rear bumper from the last event.

Count me in as well. I have put quite a bit into my Cruiser, but not into the knowledge of how to drive it better :)

Even more crazy is the coincidence that I am actually in town and had no commitments that weekend! Looking forward to it.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
It seems to me that we will not be driving on Friday, Right?
If this is the case I will drive my car out friday, go home to my nice warm bed, and tow the jeep out Saturday.
How much time on Saturday we will actually be spending on the course/in vehicles?

sixstringsteve

you are correct. no driving on friday night. We will spend 2 hours on the course at miller on Saturday. In the past, it seemed like most people were done after about 30 min but you'll get the full 2 hours.

blznnp

i believe i just got my transmission fixed and my blazer finally goes into gear, but my wife's due date is the 23 and she would shoot me if i scheduled anything around then. hopefully the next one i can attend. can't wait to see the picture.

MasterD78

Put me down for Saturday! If anything changes I'll let you know! Might need to do some rear bumper trimming beforehand.:rofl: