question of wheelin and your better half

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
moab015.jpg

Good luck finding me out on the trail without my family.;)

no bag of guts = no problems.

I do what I want, when I want, at whatever expense I want. Life is beautiful.

"Bag of guts"???? You are so eloquent in your descriptions of the gentler sex. Can I just say I am waiting, not holding my breath mind you, but waiting for the day when you get your socks knocked off by some sweet girl and start talking about marriage and a life without Dom and Diesel? :)

Bart

I remember Janeal walking into the garage the first time I took a sawzall to the old XJ. She thought I was nuts. Now, 5 rigs later and countless trips and a daughter that married a wheeler, she is resigned to the fact that this is my passion. She doesn't always like it, but she accepts it. There were quite a few years she didn't, so things have gotten a lot better.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
My wife loves to go wheeling and has even found some of our rigs. She will even get greasy in the garage and has helped put in motors, trannys, and other things. She's a bit chicken on driving the rough stuff but I did get her to do rattlesnake last fall.

moabrangler

As it says on my winshield " AS LONG AS MOM GETS TO GO". She is KOOOOOOOOL about wheeling trips,So we don't have any problems, with Jeeping.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
my better half (gischick) loves it so much that she sold her motorcycle and bought a tj of her own...she does all her own work (so far) and wheels it herself....

I'm proud of her can;t you tell?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
"Bag of guts"???? You are so eloquent in your descriptions of the gentler sex. Can I just say I am waiting, not holding my breath mind you, but waiting for the day when you get your socks knocked off by some sweet girl and start talking about marriage and a life without Dom and Diesel? :)

****. if you could trust a girl as far as you could throw them then maybe one would be worth keeping around.

Lilfe without Dom and Diesel.....what would I do without the soap opera? That presence in my life is enough to reinforce why I haven't given up the things that make me happy so I can have companionship.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I don't do drugs, drink to excess, or chase strange women. As long as I come home safe, my wife has no problem with my Jeep or my wheeling trips.

This is our 29th year!

U

unltd1

I'm kinda in the opposite situation.

If I DON'T got wheeling, Goat throws a temper tantrum, starts destroying things, and generally freaks out until I agree to go....

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
My GF throws a fit if i dont take her wheeling, and keeps pestering me to build up her Xterra so she can take her own rig.

i think i got a keeper :greg:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I usually keep a girl around until they get the false idea in their head that they are more important than my hobbies...

Cody is right, it's hard to find a woman you can trust.

I do what I want, when I want, where I want!!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I guess I can add to the end of this that mine is okay with me going. She prefers to stay home. Course, the whole working on the Jeep thing is different.

Me: Just another hour I think
Her: Okay, sounds good

Later

Me: Hour and I'll be done.
Her: You said that five hours ago :mad:

:rofl: