question of wheelin and your better half

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
So the moral of the story is:

"Unless you are VERY lucky or you beat your wife...she isn't going to like offroading!"

My ex didn't like offroading because she was too prissy and had big boobs...very bad combo for a rough trail!

chicken77

throttle jockey
I took my wife out once, to Moab for Memorial Day. I'm in the middle of a divorce now, but the sad part is she could not understand that it wasn't just about wheeling, it was about friends, family, and being with good people. I thought I would miss her more but Easter is a bit early this year, no time to worry, or miss her now:rofl:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I'm kinda in the opposite situation.

If I DON'T got wheeling, Goat throws a temper tantrum, starts destroying things, and generally freaks out until I agree to go....

I'm not that bad-_- I realized that the best way to get her to go wheelin, was just to load it on the trailer and not give her any choice.
IMG_3201.jpg

I lucked out when I found Jenn. She owns/drives her jeep and I just have to build it. She however, does perform her own oilchanges:D

I'm not that bad-_- I realized that the best way to get her to go wheelin, was just to load it on the trailer and not give her any choice.
IMG_3201.jpg

I lucked out when I found Jenn. She owns/drives her jeep and I just have to build it. She however, does perform her own oilchanges:D

Might I say, that is a delicious trailer you have? ;)

U

unltd1

Was that a secret?

LOL@your avatar

I hope it doesn't get banned by gregg....i worked so hard to clean that jeep up, and the first thing i hear outta goat's mouth is "you shined the tires????". it was HIS tire shine!!! i didn't know you couldn't do it!!!!!!!

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
I guess I can add to the end of this that mine is okay with me going. She prefers to stay home. Course, the whole working on the Jeep thing is different.

Me: Just another hour I think
Her: Okay, sounds good

Later

Me: Hour and I'll be done.
Her: You said that five hours ago

That's about right, she did have her own sammi for a couple months but decided it was a little too "caveman" for her, so were currantly trying to find her a tracker to straight axle :) a/c power windows you know the necessities! -Lostsamurai-