RME October Trip - Montezuma Canyon, Alstrom Point, Left Hand Collett canyon

lhracing

hell with it... trial by fire, the dog and I are going.. just gotta figure out about the hotel. I'd rather camp than go to a hotel so maybe there is some flat dirt behind the hotel :)

I haven't booked a room yet because of my dog. You still want to camp?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
So this is not easy for me to say, but I woke up last night coughing, I'm having a hard time catching my breath and have been a bit dizzy. 😳

I've been planning to pack today and drive to Moab in the morning, but want to play the day by ear. If things don't improve, obviously I'm not going. If I'm sick, the last thing I want to do is spread it to you guys and your family's.

If I can't lead the trip, does anyone else know these places and the route well enough to lead it? If not, I can go into more detail and you guys can figure it out.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
There's a nasty nasty flu been going the rounds out here, it took my whole family out for a week. Lots of shortness of breath, but also lots of snot. So much snot. If your nose is running it's probably not the Rona, but if it's a dry cough without a lot of mucus you're probably right to quarantine.